Not sure there is a shop in Sodwana that sells them. Pizza is a challenge here

What is this new fangled food "pizza" you talk of?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the dstv app. Says they are experiencing technical issues. Oh dear. Tour tracker and a good book I think.

Wow that corner looked a bit dodge! See what happens when the bunch gets there.

Sorted. Had to link my smart card via a dstv utility. Up and running. Never knew I would be so happy to see the crappy ads.

DSTV streaming to laptop and laptop hooked up to the TV.

Go Cav. Hehehehe. Can you tell I have been away for a while?

Locked into the last one on the Eurosport list on Steephill TV. ITV4 feed, which is weird as I'm used to Sean / Calton and David Miller is a bit odd to be honest. 

Sorted. Had to link my smart card via a dstv utility. Up and running. Never knew I would be so happy to see the crappy ads.

DSTV streaming to laptop and laptop hooked up to the TV.

Go Cav. Hehehehe. Can you tell I have been away for a while?

Glad you guys are all sorted lol

Locked into the last one on the Eurosport list on Steephill TV. ITV4 feed, which is weird as I'm used to Sean / Calton and David Miller is a bit odd to be honest.

Let's see if Moron Voelker will try go for the sprint points like he did the other day with the KOM points.. complete idiot when he did that.. not in contention at all. but he goes and attacked Majka for it..moron... just wanted TV time

Nope no challenge.. Sagan pics up another 20 points.. that should almost put him 200 points in the lead now.

Now Gen can say the green Jersey is dull and boring and we can all focus on what really matters - the mayor John.

*slap* Thor, stay off the Hub til 8pm,you TJOP!

Bah... you and I both know Sagan goes put and wins that jersey every year.. fetches all the points he can get.. doesn't matter if it's after cat 1 climbs or not...

Plenty other riders could do go and approach that competition the same way.. but they don't seem to want to do it . Maybe next year Degenkolb or Matthews will give him a go.. why Matthews didn't try it this year is a mystery..I understand why Johnny D didn't.. but next year he will hopefully be fully recovered.

If anyone was wondering.. and pls don't listen to Phil he doesn't know his arse from his elbow...

POINTS Competition standings after that intermediate sprint

fb39df7233b676ea2bec77dde76aa225.jpg

And Sagan's job is done.. for the day.. Got Majka to 29km to go and collected the points

Not sure there is a shop in Sodwana that sells them. Pizza is a challenge here

Feed on that channel only starts at 3pm

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Mmmm do BMC have plans sending GVA into the break.. surely there to help Porte a little later.. cause I can't see him getting to the finish first.

Also who knows GVA seems to be on his own mission this tour.. so much confusion with that team.

Archived