So DD hold both the yellow and green jersey.. what a way to start the tour

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So DD hold both the yellow and green jersey.. what a way to start the tour

Fantastic !

We just need Steve to win on Mandela day now and show British Cycling that he should be going to Rio 

Even more amazing is Tyler Fattar finishing in the top 10!

Ooooooops, wrong youtube video, obviously it was too good to be true!

Neither EVBH nor Matthews in the final top 100 results so both must been taken out there

Just watched the recording. I don't usually like to crow but all the people that said Cav was a waste of money and past his best and would not be paying attention because he was training for the track in Rio please feel free to offer up apologies and any excuses.

In a no holds barred spring to bossed Greipel and Kittel to take yellow for the African team.

Now to head over to the rugby thread and ask my Natal family how the Lions did. Hehehehehe.

Just watched the recording. I don't usually like to crow but all the people that said Cav was a waste of money and past his best and would not be paying attention because he was training for the track in Rio please feel free to offer up apologies and any excuses.

In a no holds barred spring to bossed Greipel and Kittel to take yellow for the African team.

Now to head over to the rugby thread and ask my Natal family how the Lions did. Hehehehehe.

Ja nee Cav sure shut me up.

Not only a win but a convincing win.

I see Contador took another rider out when he slipped, no mention of how he is doing, hope he is ok.

Impressive kerb jumping by some to avoid them. 

Ja nee Cav sure shut me up.

Not only a win but a convincing win.

Ja nee. Sagan's head is already at the Rio XCO... [emoji23]

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

And Sagan out sprinting Greipel. That was a bit of a surprise.

Ja lol.. actually a very very good sprint from Sagan.. he also gave Cav a nice little lead out there [emoji6]

I actually lost tract of Cav for a moment.. he completely disappeared behind Sagan and then popped put and put the afterburner on..

Hope EBH is OK. Looked like he went down. Any news on him?

No news yet.. so hoping all is good?

Archived