The Lift Selfie Thread

Stretch

The mods were so busy this weekend deleting threads I ran off with one of their shirts at the fair :thumbup: This is my selfie. I think Admin should now make bikehub shirts that reads correctly when you take a selfie in the mirrror. :D

Started a thread today.......#banditsbanmustfall......lasted less than a minute.......#evansanticsbringsjoytoadmin.

Photoshop is your friend

Edited by BarHugger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mods were so busy this weekend deleting threads I ran off with one of their shirts at the fair :thumbup:   This is my selfie.   I think Admin should now make bikehub shirts that reads correctly when you take a selfie in the mirrror. :D

Mirror selfie ready bike hub shirts? Cunning plan!

Must include mirror ready #whatwouldevando below

#adminmakeithappen!

#EVANWILLNOTAPPROVE

1. Lie about hair colour? Blond on a bike, I don't think so. Looks like a brunette #evanlikesthemblond

2. Selfie without a face. #evanwillbedissapointed.

:whistling:

#justaddwater

Chicken soup apparently works. I read that in a book.Okay, the book was written by Ron Jeremy. He doesn't do selfies, though, rather something called POV...

The mods were so busy this weekend deleting threads I ran off with one of their shirts at the fair [emoji106] This is my selfie. I think Admin should now make bikehub shirts that reads correctly when you take a selfie in the mirrror. :D

Nicely done blondie! First post on the thread and it includes a #mirrorselfie... full marks

Chainsaw your turn!! Or #couplemirrorselfiewouldmakeevanproud

#EVANWILLNOTAPPROVE

1. Lie about hair colour? Blond on a bike, I don't think so. Looks like a brunette #evanlikesthemblond

Hey man!!! My hair looks dark because the lighting is bad. I'm  selfie amateur. ;)

#whatevanwantsforxmas

post-57454-0-31533600-1445879959_thumb.jpg

#EVANWILLNOTAPPROVE

In her defence when I first met her she was blonde and on a bike..... But that was before she became a roadie...... The brunette hair must be a result of all the oil from the road

Hey man!!! My hair looks dark because the lighting is bad. I'm  selfie amateur. ;)

#whatevanwantsforxmas

LOL. Perfect Selfie Tool.

The mods were so busy this weekend deleting threads I ran off with one of their shirts at the fair :thumbup:   This is my selfie.   I think Admin should now make bikehub shirts that reads correctly when you take a selfie in the mirrror. :D

You obviously weren't paying attention at the fair. The bikehub logo on that shirt is actually a QR code that you can scan to get the free app that automatically flips pics taken in mirrors.

post-1604-0-67446500-1445880641_thumb.jpg

[App only available to bikehub® Premium Users] but for a limited time, [App available to TheLiftSelfieThread® Contributors for free download]

Edited by Tumbleweed