Best Bike in Africa 2015: Pyga Stage gets the vote

News bot

Congratulations. I rode the Stage Max at the show. I have to say that I enjoyed the bike a loooot!!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, does anybody know how much this frame weighs? For same reason this little detail is kept very quiet...

Must say sold my Santa Cruz recently. (Prematurely) after deciding it's been standing to long and it was simply a case of cruelty to my steed of choice over the last couple of years, I think that was my 4th or 5th Santa Cruz simply because I couldn't find a better ride and not from a lack of testing other rides,,,

So I was thinking maybe it's a sign, change is as good as a holiday,, TOP OF MY POSSIBLE REPLACEMENTS will def be a Pyga, I can honestly say I have heard nothing but praise of the product and back up

Edit

As I read my post I realized this is the hub, someone will post a link to a topic of a disgruntled hubber

Edited by DIPSLICK

Must say sold my Santa Cruz recently. (Prematurely) after deciding it's been standing to long and it was simply a case of cruelty to my steed of choice over the last couple of years, I think that was my 4th or 5th Santa Cruz simply because I couldn't find a better ride and not from a lack of testing other rides,,,

So I was thinking maybe it's a sign, change is as good as a holiday,, TOP OF MY POSSIBLE REPLACEMENTS will def be a Pyga, I can honestly say I have heard nothing but praise of the product and back up

Edit

As I read my post I realized this is the hub, someone will post a link to a topic of a disgruntled hubber

Just buy a new red Tallboy and stop this insanity...!

Just buy a new red Tallboy and stop this insanity...!

Had 2 orange ones

A blue one

2 black ones

A white one,,,,,,oops ok that's my lower grade maths talking that's 6

I think it's time for a change RED just won't cut it

Edited by DIPSLICK

Had 2 orange ones

A blue one

2 black ones

A white one,,,,,,oops ok that's my lower grade maths talking that's 6

I think it's time for a change RED just won't cut it

Sho....don't know what you want? :whistling:

You remind me of my son...the other day he  asked for a peanut butter sarmie and when I made one and gave it to him he told me he changed his mind and wanted jam instead. :cursing:

Sho....don't know what you want? :whistling:

You remind me of my son...the other day he  asked for a peanut butter sarmie and when I made one and gave it to him he told me he changed his mind and wanted jam instead. :cursing:

Nope ;). Actually at first the orange ones were different and looked great, put enough mileage on that one, then decided time for replacement, the blue one was a frame replacement due to a cracked frame, (fire engine) rides that one now, if he still has it. Then I got a black one(chucky rides that one),,,,then a white one came up initially I liked the look, didn't last long AND THEN SC 2 so I thought it was obviously a sign that it was time for an upgrade :) I think that's the order,,, SC2 I had for a year and I am very embarrassed to say it had less than 3000km on it ,,,,

S

Who has the biggest selection, stock holding of PYGA in the gauteng AREA??

Nope ;). Actually at first the orange ones were different and looked great, put enough mileage on that one, then decided time for replacement, the blue one was a frame replacement due to a cracked frame, (fire engine) rides that one now, if he still has it. Then I got a black one(chucky rides that one),,,,then a white one came up initially I liked the look, didn't last long AND THEN SC 2 so I thought it was obviously a sign that it was time for an upgrade :) I think that's the order,,, SC2 I had for a year and I am very embarrassed to say it had less than 3000km on it ,,,,

S

Who has the biggest selection, stock holding of PYGA in the gauteng AREA??

I'd say the trailhead. They can also build one to your spex

I'd say the trailhead. They can also build one to your spex

Thanks I'll check them out, hopefully they have a web page

Biggest walk in selection,

Probably TheTrailhead Robodog.

But got to also mention Grant at Sprocket and Jack, awesome service, attention to detail

G

Biggest walk in selection,Probably TheTrailhead Robodog.But got to also mention Grant at Sprocket and Jack, awesome service, attention to detailG

Can't go wrong with either....

Biggest walk in selection,

Probably TheTrailhead Robodog.

But got to also mention Grant at Sprocket and Jack, awesome service, attention to detail

G

You got a Pyga about two and a half years ago if I recall??? I think!!!