• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye

April 2013, was frame #1 for the OneTwenty650

Waiting for my Stage now.

G

So I guess you are happy with the product then

Love it, I've done long rides, I've done Thaba blue, Hakana, I'be now done a fair amount of Km's in a rocky mountain area called Shwaka outside Dubai.

Only limiting factor is my skills, bike is extremely capable.

Fact that the bike is the big taking point all over is a testimony of what you get, a very complete package.

And add some awesome fantastic after sales by Pyga via people like TheTrailhead and Sprocket and Jack and you can't go wrong

G

Edited by awesme

Love it, I've done long rides, I've done Thaba blue, Hakana, I'be now done a fair amount of Km's in a rocky mountain area called Shwaka outside Dubai.

Only limiting factor is my skills, bike is extremely capable.

Fact that the bike is the big taking point all over is a testimony of what you get, a very complete package.

And add some awesome fantastic after sales by Pyga via people like TheTrailhead and Sprocket and Jack and you can't go wrong

G

Thanks, must do some homework, must say I haven't really looked at them as an option but during joberg2c they were all over one couldn't help but look at them

Nope ;). Actually at first the orange ones were different and looked great, put enough mileage on that one, then decided time for replacement, the blue one was a frame replacement due to a cracked frame, (fire engine) rides that one now, if he still has it. Then I got a black one(chucky rides that one),,,,then a white one came up initially I liked the look, didn't last long AND THEN SC 2 so I thought it was obviously a sign that it was time for an upgrade :) I think that's the order,,, SC2 I had for a year and I am very embarrassed to say it had less than 3000km on it ,,,,

S

Who has the biggest selection, stock holding of PYGA in the gauteng AREA??

Get a HT and save some weight. All our races are district road & keep track.

Nope ;). Actually at first the orange ones were different and looked great, put enough mileage on that one, then decided time for replacement, the blue one was a frame replacement due to a cracked frame, (fire engine) rides that one now, if he still has it. Then I got a black one(chucky rides that one),,,,then a white one came up initially I liked the look, didn't last long AND THEN SC 2 so I thought it was obviously a sign that it was time for an upgrade :) I think that's the order,,, SC2 I had for a year and I am very embarrassed to say it had less than 3000km on it ,,,,

S

Who has the biggest selection, stock holding of PYGA in the gauteng AREA??

Cool.  I say get the Pyga frame size medium :whistling:

This time next year drop me a pm when you get a new one. I'll swop you a 26" spez an a bmx trick bike :thumbup:

But seriously now, I tested one at the fair and loved it.

Edited by blondeonabike

Hah eat that Spez fan boys! (no more hijacking this thread Spez owners!)

"slaan eerder my eiers met `n baksteen"

Rouxtjie when asked to try a Spez

Hehehe

Thanks I'll check them out, hopefully they have a web page

Web page went down this week. Failure to renew domain even though we got an email which said it would be done automatically. Should be back up as soon as they send an invoice...