Bikes by Cycleart - contact details on page 1

Cruxpearl

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

I would really love to change the colour of my carbon mtb. Is the finished product as hardy as the original spray work (will I get chips from stones etc).

Please can you let me know

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys, I sent my bike to Cycle Art about 3 months ago, their workmanship is absolutely mind blowing and Clif and his Wife are really great people, its really nice to see people working with such passion and high standards. I've received countless good comments about my bike and am really happy with how it turned out, in fact I was so impressed with their work that we got involved in setting up a website for them to help promote their business and excellent craftsmanship, check out www.cycleart.co.za

Cool website.

My only comment would be to improve on the map a bit - maybe google maps  link ?

Cool website.My only comment would be to improve on the map a bit - maybe google maps? link ?

Yeah I know' date=' I was supposed to save their location with my GPS but forgot to, need to try find them on Google earth and then we'll get the site updated. Thanks for the comments on the website but my goal was to actually give Cycleart some extra mileage through the post [img']https://assets.bikehub.co.za/legacy_images/smilies/smiley2.gif[/img]

Your R3 looks really nice jatho. I think I should send them mine in a year or so. I've got the all white frame and fork with the black stripe, but this could maybe have the same mental effect as a frame upgrade.

Just a lot cheaper

Your R3 looks really nice jatho. I think I should send them mine in a year or so. I've got the all white frame and fork with the black stripe' date=' but this could maybe have the same mental effect as a frame upgrade.Just a lot cheaper

[/quote']

Thanks Stewie, Mine was also the White and Black one before, CycleART initially did my forks too but I hit a pot hole at about 50kph and took a tumble, the paint on the forks near the headset looked like it had been stressed so I changed the forks as a precaution, it looked a lot nicer with the forks done too. In my opinion, the paint schemes on the Cervelo?s pre 2010 were really boring and crap, I love the new schemes they?ve come up with for 2010 and am really happy with my bike as it is, will probably upgrade the groupset to SRAM Red and ride it for another 5 years.

I actually think my frame is on the cycleart website come to think of it.....

They did my MTB bike many,many years ago and last weekend while washing it I had a good look at the paint job again !! Amazingly it still looks awesome and I have only lost some of the clear coating at the bottom of the downtube .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have had the privilege to deal with Cliff and Lilian recently, in order to have a friend of mine's frame re-sprayed.

Their service and work quality is exceptional.

Attached before and after.

post-10182-41579.jpg

• 4 weeks later...