Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

So they are very conservative when increasing. Sounds good to me, and even better for most members 

I don't think it matters anymore what the goal is as it's become just soo easy to achieve. Mine was 1100 and I am done for the week with just 1 ride.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe someone asked or mentioned this before in this topic but for the last 2 weeks I didn't receive any form of notification for me reaching my Vitality Active Rewards goals.....Am I missing something or whats going on?

Guest notmyname

I don't think it matters anymore what the goal is as it's become just soo easy to achieve. Mine was 1100 and I am done for the week with just 1 ride.

Same here man. They had my goal at 400. Went and did hills once and goal achieved. I did an additional 2h and I head out for a further 2 the following day. Points for days in a pretty lazy week.

sorry if this has been answered before...

i cannot find any info on it online or on the discovery webpage.

Vitality Active Rewards: last year i believe the weekly maximum they could set your goal to was 1200 points.

is this still the same for 2016??

or can they up this to any figure now? 

Thanks in advance!

Maybe someone asked or mentioned this before in this topic but for the last 2 weeks I didn't receive any form of notification for me reaching my Vitality Active Rewards goals.....Am I missing something or whats going on?

yep haven't received a reward after i donated the teddy,end of Dec...phone in.

sorry if this has been answered before...

i cannot find any info on it online or on the discovery webpage.

Vitality Active Rewards: last year i believe the weekly maximum they could set your goal to was 1200 points.

is this still the same for 2016??

or can they up this to any figure now?

Thanks in advance!

Yes. Still 1200 max limit per week. No plans to increase any time soon. We are the outliers.

yep haven't received a reward after i donated the teddy,end of Dec...phone in.

just received codes for all  all 5 outstanding drinks...all expire in 2 weeks

just received codes for all  all 5 outstanding drinks...all expire in 2 weeks

Did you received the codes via sms / email or on the Discovery App?

Heads up. There is an issue with the codes. They are expiring prematurely, by 1 day. You can get them extended, but the admin is not worth it.

Currently I'm receiving 3000 points for a ride longer than 1.5 hours.....I assume we are capped to a certain amount of points for a year otherwise I will be on platinum status for the years to come!!!!

Currently I'm receiving 3000 points for a ride longer than 1.5 hours.....I assume we are capped to a certain amount of points for a year otherwise I will be on platinum status for the years to come!!!!

Should be 1,500 points for rides of up to 2 hours & 3,000 for above 2 hours, unless you manage to rack up more than 100km in 90 min. 

And yes, max 30,000 fitness points, excluding fitness assessments. 

Also points no longer roll forward to the next year.

Finally got my wife app to work, it now Syncs strava to garmin garmin to Discovry.

Somewhere along the line I always lose 3 minutes..

Got my first reward which expires today !

Hope I don't have issues when I try to redeem from my Wallet app.