Discovery Health - Vitality & Team Vitality plus everything else you need to know

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, you don't wanna do that.

Come clean... How many smoothies are you being paid by discovery to rep for them [emoji6]

I'll definitely be using the device booster next year

Come clean... How many smoothies are you being paid by discovery to rep for them [emoji6]

I'll definitely be using the device booster next year

hahahahahahahaha! 

I wish... That was actually a more simple job than what I do now. Talk marketing BS, train brokers on the product, don't deal with clients... 

But far prefer what I do now. 

For me the new APP is working.

My rewards are loading, the digital cards are loading.

Seems they've done away with the function where you can see how many points you got for an activity (think it was called Activity racking ???)

Mine doesn't show, but perhaps it is due to it being a Vitalitydrive one. I'll check again when I use a normal VAR one.

The device booster will be great, to get my wife a HR watch that doesn't dwarf her wrist (currently a Garmin 225). I'm happy with my Tomtom for Vitality purposes.

Any idea what the cap on the device booster will be? Most probably in the region of 5-6k?

What devices are on the list?

Limited to Apple products?

Not going to get many devices for 4k!... when garmin are 8k or more

Edited by shaper

Still can't activate my Shoe booster, must be one of the app glitches you talk about. Call centre answer was that perhaps my card is not activated for online purchasing, never had a problem before. Hopefully there is another way to pay this damned R300 as I'm going to the big smog today and would love to come back with a new pair of takkies

:thumbdown:

que? The "up to 75%" discount over 24 months is limited to R4k on products which previously had no extra discount associated with them - exactly the gripe that has been levelled at Vitality since they started the Apple Watch benefit. 

Granted the 4k is a little (very) low, but the use of SW (an existing partner) and giving an additional 50% over 24 months is more than what was available previously... 

Essentially, you can get up to R3k back on a fitness device (garmin / polar etc) at SW, over 24 months. 

It would be absolutely fantastic if they did it the same way as the Apple Watch benefit though, and gave an up front rebate on the cost of the device up to R x, and then funded it over 24 months. IMO that's still the best one of the lot. 

Edited by Myles Mayhew