Gauteng Road & TT Champs 2016

Ryinc

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All provinces have champs on the same weekend: 16-17 Jan

Latest is south of Jhb, Boswil Wilkie Circus somewhere. Arrangements underway. We are mos now one province consisting of different regions, so the arrangements are being done by our new provincial structure. 

Not to worry, it will happen

All provinces have champs on the same weekend: 16-17 Jan

Latest is south of Jhb, Boswil Wilkie Circus somewhere. Arrangements underway. We are mos now one province consisting of different regions, so the arrangements are being done by our new provincial structure.

Not to worry, it will happen

It's not surprising how few people know about the new regions, but the supposed structure seems lacking.

So the useless contact from Sedibeng Cycling never contacted me to give more details on the entries, etc.  Am on leave will little internet time.

Any updates on this?

So the useless contact from Sedibeng Cycling never contacted me to give more details on the entries, etc. Am on leave will little internet time.

Any updates on this?

I'll send you a whatsapp message as soon as I get some info (if I get something earlier) at our meeting with GEC on the 7th of Jan.

BUMP..............

min dae.

Anyone got details yet?

Nope, still no word from the Gauteng South representative, despite my numerous e-mails to him.

Useless communicator!!

Nope, still no word from the Gauteng South representative, despite my numerous e-mails to him.

Useless communicator!!

Thanks man. Will keep my eyes posted here waiting in anticipation.

Common we really need to know . Communication is ridiculous. Every other province has the date set . Please update if any news

Archived