Gauteng Road & TT Champs 2016

Ryinc

Central Gauteng Cycling Offices 30 A Dias Crescent, DouglasDale Fourways

Number collection from 10:00 - 15:00

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how are they advising people when and where to register and collect numbers ? I have seen no notices anywhere.

I entered for the origonal event, so I assume I am still entered for the weekend ???

Where are the offices ?

Yeah they haven't sent out messages like the other race organisers do. Pathetic really.

Manual timing if fine.

You only have to catch the top 3.

The rest does not matter. Provincials and all.

Sadly I won't be going. Can't pickup the number today or Saturday.

So be it.

I won't support them in future and will advise my club to do the same.

You don't need them anymore for SA's. So why the fuss and why I am unhappy I don't know.......O wait. They have R250 of mine which they don't deserve. $_$)# FFS

My team boss will be mailing the organisers asking for refunds. I think they said when they postponed they will refund but let's so how that works. Worth a try, you can use the 250 for half an ASG entry.......

Reason why I requested for a refund and not joining the circus

Going to do 3 laps tomorrow of Suikerbosrand with a bunch of mates. Good luck to all doing the champs

Reason why I requested for a refund and not joining the circus

Going to do 3 laps tomorrow of Suikerbosrand with a bunch of mates. Good luck to all doing the champs

Now THAT sounds like a lekker ride!

Manual timing if fine.

You only have to catch the top 3.

The rest does not matter.  Provincials and all.

Sadly I won't be going.  Can't pickup the number today or Saturday.

So be it.

I won't support them in future and will advise my club to do the same.

You don't need them anymore for SA's.  So why the fuss and why I am unhappy I don't know.......O wait.  They have R250 of mine which they don't deserve.  $_$)# FFS

met die email wat hul die event uitgestel het kon jy kontak maak en vir n refund gevra het. So 2 weke gesukkel om my geld terug te kry maar het op die einde. Gee nie te veel om oor R250.00 nie maar vir n klomp incompetant mense sal ek dit nie vir gee nie

Now THAT sounds like a lekker ride!

Yes can,t wait. I love to do more the longer mind challenge rides, if I can call it that

Weather almost the same as the original weekend. Wind blowing from the same direction and certainly will affect race tactics, assuming it's still blowing tomorrow.

Weather almost the same as the original weekend. Wind blowing from the same direction and certainly will affect race tactics, assuming it's still blowing tomorrow.

Results of juniors ??

I have not been to one of these before. My wife is going to come with, well maybe. Does anybody know, is there a some place for spectators? Don't really want my wife to be standing in a dusty (or after rains a muddy) field. Is anybodies wife / girlfriend etc. coming to the race?

Archived