Bikehub biggest loser 2015 competition

eddy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how are all you boys and girls doing? 

just bumping this thread to keep y'all honest.

and thanks to the parties involved in creating this challenge, i am noticing the amount of cr@p people are eating this time of the year, and feel so great on a clean diet that i am sort of immune to the temptation. 

To those overindulging.....back on the wagon.

To those actively losing, well done and keep it up.

To people like me .... easy on the beers.

looking forward to my next weigh in, and even if i continue not shifting kilo's, i feel damn good.

Hi All, - From The Meatblock wishing you all a blessed Christmas and a great new year. Looking forward to see the results and progress on the next two Mondays.

Guilty as charged and pleading dollus foodisius consumptionixus eventualis.....

post-41755-0-46514500-1450984748_thumb.jpg

post-41755-0-39618000-1450984768_thumb.jpg

.......my lady......

Môre gaan ons braai!!!!

Strongs for today boys.... I was fairly good with a BIG family dinner last night BUT; just got a whiff of what is being served in a few hours. Smells like the lost kilos are making a comeback

#revengeofthechristmasdaylunch

With the smells coming from the kitchen I've decided to capitulate for the day and redeem myself with extra time on the bike this weekend.   

No comment...lets hope it doesnt rain in the morning...so i can attempt to work off at least some of the desert...it would take a month and some to tackle all the snacks before lunch [emoji57] i must have put on 5 kg today [emoji15]

Given the latest comments I propose the threads name be changed to the hubs biggest gainer competition. :ph34r:

At least then I would have a fighting chance.

Merry christmas...

jumped on the scale this morning...the 60 km ride has helped...still below the 109 mark [emoji3]

cant let that pudding in the fridge go waste.

Archived