Top SA mountain biker tests positive for EPO

Guest Lancesball

i doubt his career is over.

Might just serve his time and come back.

Look at Peter Syfert, Nolan Hoffman 

The ban is now 4 years.

It's EPO, not Benilyn with Codiene.

He's done...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish I could dopw myself skinny! :blush:

dopw?

or dop?

or dope?

soos nataniel se eet minder en *** meer. 

The only way you sort this problem out is to give a life ban and also to appear in court with fraud charges! There is no other way! These guys just will not listen and they are defrauding the clean riders of results and prize money, its as simple as that.

The ban is now 4 years.

It's EPO, not Benilyn with Codiene.

He's done...

Which races may a banned rider compete in or not compete in? 

Which races may a banned rider compete in or not compete in? 

None, at all.

In fact, you're prohibited from participating in any and every sport that is governed under the UCI/CSA, AND SASCOC's umbrellas...

Silverboy, the info your get about incident this is very outdated or far from correct. I would suggest just reading and letting things unfold and learn.

He is not coming back from this. 

How old is he?

Yawn....

What a true South African. Well done Rourke. You'll be able to get a job in government soon...

Hey, i work for the Government!!  :ph34r:  :whistling:

The only real way to weed this out is for other pros and cyclists to call him out online and at events.

Once he gets a stigma around him nobody will touch him, like nobody on the hub will ever use swen's services.

Simply calling out known dopers would quickly end the problem. Therefore a sane individual would have to think , what is stopping his from happening. If dopers were stealing prize purses from clean athletes , surely they would cause a fuss? but thy don't. And why..... Cos they all dope, and they can't let it out that the whole pro peloton is just as dirty as ever so they keep quiet and if individuals get caught, sorry for you , and you say nothing. I can see any other explanation.

Archived