NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

scam artist, he advertised a ribble bike with pics he copied from gumtree uk, told me to pay half the money and he would send the bike, but was not interested in meeting face to face. he is nothing more than a thief, but a very sophisticated one he even has a fake company website. im sorry to hear you guys got scammed, someone must know this piece of trash as there are pics of him taking part in certain races . from what i understand that is his real name.

i saw it said he is ceo of some furniture company in pe so maybe him, but company looks fake and has no contact details on its website except for his cell number

So, I'm really hoping to dude is still on holiday in some remote place, with his phone off, and this will all get resolved upon his return on Monday?...

But, if not, handing money over to a member who joined a few days prior to posting an ad (I see he joined 26.12.15) - amateur move chaps... I'm definitely not condoning his behaviour but I'm also not sure who's more of the noob - the buyer(s) or the seller...?

Don't ever expect your goods.

My wife was scammed by him this December: Paid for wooden furniture advertised on JunkMail and the same story. I posted the note below on www.reportacrime.co.za today 6th Jan 2016

Whoever has been scammed please report him as well.

This person goes by the name of Nicholas James Crichton (aka Nick/Nicolas)
ID number: 8105095104088
Cell Number: 082 267 2071
Email: : crichton0120@gmail.com
He supposedly lives in Port Elizabeth

He advertises various pieces of wooden furniture for sale on classified sites such as JunkMail. The furniture is never delivered

and is always "on route" but he will not give you the courier company name or the tracking number. Eventually he will not correspond with you anymore. Be aware he also sells other items such as watches, bike accessories etc.

He also uses his own site to ensnare victims:
http://ingrained.webstarts.com/

So, I'm really hoping to dude is still on holiday in some remote place, with his phone off, and this will all get resolved upon his return on Monday?...

And hopefully he has at least 4 Garmins which he is selling.

And hopefully he has at least 4 Garmins which he is selling.

Yeah. True.

Then I refer to my 'buying from a brand new member' comment...

Praat met kontak by ABSA

Sy Banking Rekening sy wel in NJ Chrichton se Naam

Hulle Kyk vir my wat ons kan doen om gelde terug te kry

That means his address is obtainable. I reckon enough people have been scammed by this guy to make a strong case to get the police involved.

That means his address is obtainable. I reckon enough people have been scammed by this guy to make a strong case to get the police involved.

ABSA are not allowed to give out his Address but the fraud Case with police and ABSA Fraud Division will handle it