NJ CRICHTON

Schalk Roestoff

If Mr Crichton values his friends, maybe he would not mind if we inbox all his friends on FB with a link to this site? It is a low blow, but then again, did Mr Crichton not determine the rules of engagement when he scammed multiple honest folk? Is enforced Karma allowed in the modern day and age? Touch wood, I have not yet come across a lowlife when buying on this site. Hope the victims get a happy outcome or justice for that matter.

This might jog him into facing up! Maybe you know a clever person who could write a script and somehow do it one shot?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool beans Ryanpmb. Not that I have anything to sell, but ja I was just saying.. 

Until recently I was also a pmb local (Hilton to be more precise). Enjoy your trails, I miss them lots!

Hilton local myself - something special about not needing a car to get to the trails  :thumbup:

If Mr Crichton values his friends, maybe he would not mind if we inbox all his friends on FB with a link to this site? It is a low blow, but then again, did Mr Crichton not determine the rules of engagement when he scammed multiple honest folk? Is enforced Karma allowed in the modern day and age? Touch wood, I have not yet come across a lowlife when buying on this site. Hope the victims get a happy outcome or justice for that matter.

Unless birds of a feather flock together?

But yes if his friends and family don't know how skelm he is i'm sure the family tribe will speak and vote him out. 

Not low enough and the lower the better.  Fire with Fire.  Take him out.

I smell a Evan proportion hub lynching coming :whistling: [emoji14]h34r:

The question however is did anything ever come out of that 'lynching'? Besides hubbers having a laugh that is ...

The question however is did anything ever come out of that 'lynching'? Besides hubbers having a laugh that is ...

Nope. I meant that in not an approving fashion, the guy seems to be a career douche, but IMO not the way to deal with it, what the OP IS doing though I do agree with. Note I didn't partake in the "lynching"

After more snooping around as all of the things that we could find points to the same guy and not someone that used his info, I managed to get into contact with one of his family members which had this to say:

Oh my word.Im speechless!

I just spoke to my family

They kicked him out October as there was a major fall out and they asked him if he is clean of drugs and if he is ps could they have him tested as they have paid R300 000 to get him cleaned up once again!!!!

He apparently left and last month the landlord was looking for rental before they evict him!

They dont know where he is or if he has paid maintenance for his little one

He is divorced!

This was at Merlow flats Lorriaine, PE

My Uncle had a bad fall today so I didnt want to nag for more info

Im sure he must then be back on drugs

We all have been effected by his behavior.

I went onto the link you provided

Wow this really bad

I just got a mess from a magda vad huizen he also owes her

She says he blockes her calls

Crazy and quite scary Hey.

I have a good friend that has his own Investigations company but then i need his id

He will sort him out but then if something goes wrong then it will be me and not his actions

So sick actually

Thank you so so much

Will call my friend and ask him how and if he can help me!!

I will let you know as soon as I have news

Ps would you be so kind and supply me your number so that I can keep you posted!!

He used to stay in Jhb then Pta then jhb again

Then last year he moved to j bay

Then something went wrong then back to the family till October so I guess his running

Edited by Dominik

So, being a new member on the hub means you're a skelm? But if someone's been a member for a long time then no worries, they're legit? If you follow this reasoning it means that if I want to sell something now, you (or anyone else for that matter) would not buy from me purely because I'm new on the hub.

I understand where you're coming from, it's obviously safer to buy from someone with a proven record and good ratings, than someone unknown. But everyone has to sell something for a first time, right?

Welcome to the BikeHub leeubok. I hope you enjoy your stay. You will soon learn that most of us are good blokes, who love riding bikes, looking at bikes and talking bikes and some of us enjoy a good negotiation/ deal from time to time  ^_^ .

No. Being a new member does not mean you're 'skelm'. No where did I say that and I doubt you are one. And neither did I say that by being a long term lurker on the forum are you a 'non-skelm' - take Rouxtjie and Gummi for example :clap: . And, yes, there's a high probability that I would not buy from you given that you are a new member. BUT. That is my preference and may not be someone else's.

This said, should you have something for sale that I may be interested in, I'd make contact with you and discuss the item, the possibility of a purchase, postage terms etc. This establishes how you (and I) would like the deal to go and additionally starts to give me an idea of 'who you are' and if I'm comfortable trading with you or not. I often will give the seller a call too. If I were to be happy with this scenario, I would buy from you, even if you were a new member.

What I was eluding to was, had the purchaser(s) noticed the sellers new member status they may have approached the sale differently...

*** I was joking about Rouxjtie and Gummi - they're pretty good chaps...

Hi Leeubok,

I agree, an 'old hand' doesn't mean you're somebody who is decent, just take a look at this incident with a well established member.

https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/155977-most-expensive-cycling-jersey-in-sa/ 

I'm sure 95% of members, new or old, are decent people who just love their all bikes, but there will always be a few rotten apples.

I've bought and sold things with new and old members and have only ever had good dealings.

P.S. To all the people caught by this scammer, I hope there is a positive outcome.

After more snooping around as all of the things that we could find points to the same guy and not someone that used his info, I managed to get into contact with one of his family members which had this to say:

Oh my word.Im speechless!

I just spoke to my family

They kicked him out October as there was a major fall out and they asked him if he is clean of drugs and if he is ps could they have him tested as they have paid R300 000 to get him cleaned up once again!!!!

He apparently left and last month the landlord was looking for rental before they evict him!

They dont know where he is or if he has paid maintenance for his little one

He is divorced!

This was at Merlow flats Lorriaine, PE

My Uncle had a bad fall today so I didnt want to nag for more info

Im sure he must then be back on drugs

We all have been effected by his behavior.

I went onto the link you provided

Wow this really bad

I just got a mess from a magda vad huizen he also owes her

She says he blockes her calls

Crazy and quite scary Hey.

I have a good friend that has his own Investigations company but then i need his id

He will sort him out but then if something goes wrong then it will be me and not his actions

So sick actually

Thank you so so much

Will call my friend and ask him how and if he can help me!!

I will let you know as soon as I have news

Ps would you be so kind and supply me your number so that I can keep you posted!!

He used to stay in Jhb then Pta then jhb again

Then last year he moved to j bay

Then something went wrong then back to the family till October so I guess his running

As they say, Drug abuse is a team sport, soon the whole family gets to play.

But I'm sure I've heard of this scammer and his wood furniture from a few years back, suppose druggies tend to go up/down merry-go-round, clean not clean, screw the family one more time etc.

Drugs is a terrible thing. Mate of mine probably went through like 5 jobs in 4 years. Eventually lost his wife and kids after wife couldn't take it anymore. Used kid's nest eggs to buy drugs. This oke must be in the same boat. Best solution is tough love. Wrapping these idiots in cotton balls isn't going to help them straighten out. The need to loose everything, everything, be sitting on the street in their onderbroeks. Then hopefully they start realizing what they have done.