Bike Hub weight loss challenge 2016

Bikehub weight loss competition  

139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

88.9 this morning. would be happy to get to about 87 in the next 14 days... Feeling great and really motivated so hope this continues.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can recomment MYFITNESSPAL app to everyone

It just helped me understand where I was going wrong.

I set my goal on a 0.5kg per week - gives me a lot of room to eat what I want in moderation...

Last night I had 3000kj left at the end of the day - So I had a cookie, piece of swiss roll and a horlicks - knowing I am still 1000 kj under my target for the day

That makes it easier to survive on the days where you struggle to keep it under and you have to say "no thank you" that someone offers you...

Day's I don't train I find it VERY difficult to stay within my kj's limit! 

I have done nothing but eat the stress away...havent been on the road since the accident...

was considering doing the circuit because it might be safer...then i saw headline in the paper today.

I sold my super bike R1 because it was " dangerous" ...rode 75000 km on the bike...got 1 minor roastie...never had to worry about cars hitting from the back.

The 2016 R1 is starting to grow on me.

So how does this calories count thing work when ones has a tummy bug?

You enter the food or drink as one consumes it (or straight after) but go delete it when it doesn't stay in one's system for more than an hour or what?

*Today I have lost LOADS*! Worst is, I was on the road from JHB to KZN.....I wonder if I can send my doctor's certificate to the traffic department...

I have done nothing but eat the stress away...havent been on the road since the accident...

was considering doing the circuit because it might be safer...then i saw headline in the paper today.

I sold my super bike R1 because it was " dangerous" ...rode 75000 km on the bike...got 1 minor roastie...never had to worry about cars hitting from the back.

The 2016 R1 is starting to grow on me.

That R1 is a real beauty, might even be enough to attract me away from the CBR's...

Damn weekends are a problem!!!

Junk food Friday, only a 25km Saturday ride and a pizza and beer Sunday planned for a cousins birthday...

I must cycle more and stop feeling sorry for myself....ffs

And eat less. I am coming to find that food is overrated.

And eat less. I am coming to find that food is overrated.

+ 1000 yes you are so right but its a daily battle....

My weight is just sitting at 110...not a bad thing...at least it is not going up...back on the road bike on saturday...just did a beachfront ride and a loop around the circuit...sunday did the cedara classic...40 km [emoji15] can feel it when i woke up this morning.

Awesome. Weight still slowly going down. Only rode 2 times last week because did not want to push after the illness. Will go on and increase time in the saddle over the next few weeks again. Thanks for the challenge

Archived