139 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in participating in a weight loss competition

• Yes
    • Perhaps
    • Where's my cake?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOHOOOO! After a disastrous week last week, ending in me getting back up to the mid 108's, I got on the scale this morning to be greeted by a wondrous 106.2kg! Really really chuffed. I can get my wedding ring on again!

I've been maintaining in the 93 - 94kg range for a few weeks now. Will be making a concerted effort from now on.

Was suprised to still see 95kgs on the scale this morning, been a rough few weeks with zero training, poor eating and way way too many beers. Health seems to finally be okay, hit a short run this am, so hopefully I am back on the proverbial horse.

Running is my priority, it usually works a treat on the scale semantics, so hopefully finally see some positive action  :thumbup:

after just eating too much over the festive season...Jan would normally be the get out there and make it happen month...and loose a few kilos

But then stress...in a big way got the better of me...1 customer didnt pay...which has resulted in a huge cash flow problem...my business operates on a cash basis...i dont have accounts with companies...i order i pay...and just to add stress...my bookkeeper was paid a lump sum of money to make sure all my tax returns and bookkeeping were up to date...he retired and now i found out he submitted nil returns and my bank statements cant be found...25 years of running this business you would i would have been a lot smarter by now.

One thing i have learnt recently...i still believe in a mans word is worth more than any signed lawyered up document...but people are proving that it has become an old wives tale...you cant trust anyone anymore...not even family members...

as a small business i have learnt no matter how legal you make a document it is worth nothing to a small business unless you have a huge reserve. For lawyers fees...and not even that will ensue you receive payment at the end...i think it is about 70 % fail rate for a business within the first 5 years.

Hopefully it wont take long to recover and i get back into a routine and stop eating the fridge every time i walk past it

I thought with all the cycling it would help...but after a ride i feel it justifies the extra *** i feed the beast.

Rather late than never, looks like one month to go still. Does any of you do upper body exercises in conjunction with cycling? I want to start but dont know where to start.

I think my rollercoaster ride is coming to an end... had a long struggle after my collarbone accident, and then December etc etc...

Hit the scale this morning at 89.6 kg.YAY !!

Don't think I can get to 85 for CTCT but if I can drop another 2-3 then its sure to make a small difference going up.

also had my fat % checked when I did my health check at the Bio, not sure how accurate those scales are but it was at 16% which I think is fairly decent, and that also means that I don't have much more fat to lose, or thats what I would like to think.

Was quite a busy week for me did not get to exercise nearly enough and food was out of line mostly. Will get on track this week coming again.

Does anyone have a reccomendation on a good (and reasonable) scale - my current one only works in 0.5kg increments - not good enough....

Since you pop in often enough I'll just weigh you in the shop...

http://www.parktool.com/assets/img/product/_productEnlarged/DS-1_006.jpg

:lol:

Did not exercise the past week, and office functions all the time. Kept portions small.Managed to lose a little bit of weight. Would be awesome to see how much fat (kgs) was shed during this time for all on the log.

Lekker my guys and girls! Been a minth if not smoking, two weeks without nicorettes has led to some weight gain. But feeling better all round. Keep on keeping on!

Archived