Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse the gratuitous advertising,...

I can supply good quality refurbed laptops plus (new) Android Smart TV boxes that you can run Kodi etc on, and Wireless keyboards for these, please get in touch via pm, plus professonal advice  ;)

Excuse the gratuitous advertising,...

I can supply good quality refurbed laptops plus (new) Android Smart TV boxes that you can run Kodi etc on, and Wireless keyboards for these, please get in touch via pm, plus professonal advice  ;)

dont think there is anything wrong with that - the more information and options we have to try and get rid of traditional tv the better. For example.....i have been researching a new device and went with a Amazon Fire Stick..but was also looking at android boxes as an option...so you may have swayed my choice  :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, regarding the RBTV options. I have had the same struggles via Kodi. Nothing would work on any PC. Then spotted on my Android box that there's a RBTV app, installed that and it has worked well the times I watched it. That was status as of end last month - was away (and then too busy) for a while now, will verify it again tonight. 

FWIW, regarding the RBTV options. I have had the same struggles via Kodi. Nothing would work on any PC. Then spotted on my Android box that there's a RBTV app, installed that and it has worked well the times I watched it. That was status as of end last month - was away (and then too busy) for a while now, will verify it again tonight. 

Same issue. I was not able to get the RBTV addon to work. I downloaded the App and installed onto my Android TV box and I watch it like that now.

Haven't had any issues with the stream though. Was able to watch all the races so far. Was actually watching some stuff on it last night.

• 2 weeks later...

For Live sport.

Batman Streams.

F1, Live Rugby, TDF, Even British Superbikes!!!!!

RIP DSTV!

On what repository can I get this?

Then as well,…. Anyone have issues with the FTV guide? For the last week or so I can open it and the screen only says data already loading….?

Then as well,…. Anyone have issues with the FTV guide? For the last week or so I can open it and the screen only says data already loading….?

I had problems with it the last few days. It loads but shows "No Program Data" for the program info. Reset the box and it seems to have sorted itself out as of last night

It's part of Castaway. They give times when the item will come on but I think it's UK time.

also loaded UKTV. Not all of the channels worked but OMG.

For Live sport.

Batman Streams.

F1, Live Rugby, TDF, Even British Superbikes!!!!!

RIP DSTV!

don't suppose its in HD?

It's part of Castaway. They give times when the item will come on but I think it's UK time.

also loaded UKTV. Not all of the channels worked but OMG.

+1 for UKTVagain, also the Goodfellas addon

So far I have been able to source everything I need from 4 sources. Exodus (Mainly Series and some movies), Phoenix (Movies and the Kiddies movies/cartoons. Used it sucessfully to watch some Rugby as well), FTV (Well for UK TV including ITV for the TdF, MotoGP, Superbikes, BTCC) and RedBull TV for the adrenaline stuff. 

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know which channels will have the men's XC later today??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found the XCO through Sportsdevil. Halfway through the screen became a PC screen and error messages started to pop up. Quite funny but then I couldn't find an alternate source so followed on Twitter and thehub. At least I didn't have to listen to Gerald de Kock any longer.

ecb3813b20a6f244f0c7bb83cf375ee4.jpg

I found the XCO through Sportsdevil. Halfway through the screen became a PC screen and error messages started to pop up. Quite funny but then I couldn't find an alternate source so followed on Twitter and thehub. At least I didn't have to listen to Gerald de Kock any longer.

was also on tvplayer...not a kodi app - but tvplayer gives you all the bbc cable channels for free