Let me introduce KODI to you...

Johnstoneighty6

An update, went with Shaper's first link here....arrived within 2 days of ordering, unfortunately remote for TV box didnt work :(

Called suppliers, they immediately issued a replacement, got it a couple days later....great service.

And now I'm up and running with kodi again, MX-6 box is working perfectly and I'm stoked to be back on the line.

Thanks for the help guys.

Cool... also install Mobdro, use the web browser on the box and download the apk from the website https://www.mobdro.com/ and install.  Can also be an option if Kodi not working too well

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmm...on mobdro. ...there is hustler tv. ...wifey not impressed ..and here I said I loaded it for the sport.....????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all,

My brother has a Hisense smart TV. He is limited with regard to the apps he can install and cant install, for example, any Android apps.

Has anybody here connected an Android box to a smart TV so as to get the best of both worlds? 

Second question: Does anybody know how to get BBC News other than with BBC iPlayer? It seems to need a VPN or IP tool like Getflix

Edited by sawystertrance

For sure you can link an Android box to a smart TV. My Fiance has one. And we installed ShowBox on it. ShowBox is like an Android Netflix. Except it's free. Nice interface. But you do need a good remote with a mouse.

For sure you can link an Android box to a smart TV. My Fiance has one. And we installed ShowBox on it. ShowBox is like an Android Netflix. Except it's free. Nice interface. But you do need a good remote with a mouse.

Thanks. Will give it a try. Any idea on the BBC news part of my questions?

Found a thing called Motor Replays this morning. It has EVERYTHING for the motorsport fan. Even Supermoto.

Found it where? I'm very interested

8870527a2a69f6e47957c2e324d98764.jpg

Started to get this annoying message. How can I see which add-on wants to invoke PVR without systematically disabling them all?

Thanks. Will give it a try. Any idea on the BBC news part of my questions?

I use the UK Turk add on for that. Go to live TV. It's in there.

My channels are as follows

1. Exodus for movies and series

2. Red bull TV. Self explanatory

3. UK Turk for doccies and series and UK channels

4. Sportsdevil for live sports

5. Motor Replays

Then I have a few YouTube faves like GCN. That's it. Keep it simple.

8870527a2a69f6e47957c2e324d98764.jpg

Started to get this annoying message. How can I see which add-on wants to invoke PVR without systematically disabling them all?

You got IsraeLive installed?

Otherwise just install PVR IPTV Simple Client

These are the days all the lovers of movies can be installed with KODI, but installing Add-on is somewhat difficult because they can't find the perfect one to watch the online movies without cost, with full HD. And that too without ads also.

There is one Add-on which is 100% compatible and works, using by millions of people around the world. let's get into the name of that plugin is so called the Mobdro for kodi, it is one of the popular and available for FREE users and Pro also. 

These are the days all the lovers of movies can be installed with KODI, but installing Add-on is somewhat difficult because they can't find the perfect one to watch the online movies without cost, with full HD. And that too without ads also.

There is one Add-on which is 100% compatible and works, using by millions of people around the world. let's get into the name of that plugin is so called the Mobdro for kodi, it is one of the popular and available for FREE users and Pro also.

Mobdro no longer works in kodi! The available update does not install and the devi have stopped supporting it for months!

If you happen to have an android box then you can install the Mobdro app and run it outside of kodi. At least that is still supported by the devs