Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka unveil 2016 race kit

News bot

Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka unveiled its long awaited 2016 race outfit today in Adelaide, Australia and shared that moment with their supporters. Together with title partner Dimension Data the team organized the first of a series of coffee rides.

Click here to view the article

I reckon just the existence of Africa's first UCI world tour cycling team is inspiring enough! And the white kit is easy to spot in the bunch, not to mention the cool green hand logo thing on the back! Imagine that from the helicopter in the Tour!

Prefer it to the black one... And I posted pictures of the "new" kit on Twitter a month ago ;)

Doesn't look that special but I think it'll grow on me. Like the white / neon green and the big Q on the back makes it stand out when riding (and that's mostly the position we're all going too be seeing on screen. IS a bit boring from the front but they have a fair few logos to show off there. 

Looks like they haven't got a kit sponsor onboard so I wonder who they using, side panel venting look a bit like the Cuore mesh material but the zipper isn't right. 

Good to see Nederburg got the ass! 

Bland and passe'

The 'Newcastle United' kit was great and memorable

Take a leaf out of Mr Tinkoff's book Mr Ryder (but you still have my 100% support)

Will Nederburg be providing the post race recovery drips? Just asking.