Berg and Bush 2016

BarHugger

Goodday all.

I have a single entry for the great trek if anyone is interested.

I won't be able to compete myself, due to a broken elbow from the hill2hill race.

I don't want the entry go for waste, so please if anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks.

PM sent

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where do you guys get the batch info from?

Got an e-mail this morning

Also got an e-mail about the car shuttle being confirmed as well :) 

Goodday all.

I have a single entry for the great trek if anyone is interested.

I won't be able to compete myself, due to a broken elbow from the hill2hill race.

I don't want the entry go for waste, so please if anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks.

Baie dankie Circuit Breaker  :thumbup:  waardeer dit opreg.

Sterkte met jou elmboog, hoop hy sal gou gesond word en jy weer terug op jou fiets!!!

You gonna LOVE this event .

Got an e-mail this morning

Also got an e-mail about the car shuttle being confirmed as well :)

They mention that a GPS is needed for the GT 3 day   :eek:  is that really the case, or can you wing it without one?

A friend told me he has done 2 already and he never used one at all...but would like to know what you guys think please? Thank you.

E batch for us, fun fun fun  :w00t:

C batch for us

Mmm seems the race snakes are elsewhere and not at the 2day.. C batch for us.. or they messed up seeding and I will get the G batch start I was looking forward to[emoji39]

Can someone please add the e-mail address for the SEEDING here?

Did not get any mail yet and need to contact them, thank you.

Much appreciated.

Can someone please add the e-mail address for the SEEDING here?

Did not get any mail yet and need to contact them, thank you.

Much appreciated.

9bc4a9ff52bd7461cf94c9e472d88e6b.jpg

Seeding may change, my brother queried their seeding and they had made a mistake and corrected it... so I am still hopeful of a later start[emoji39]

Cassie the email came from SA seeding, check your spam[emoji6]

Will be in D-batch for Great Trek (single entry)...just there to enjoy and have fun, not worried about times, very happy with my seeding group  :clap:  First Stage race ever...looking forward to it  :thumbup:  see you guys there for a daily post-race refreshment...

Seeding may change, my brother queried their seeding and they had made a mistake and corrected it... so I am still hopeful of a later start[emoji39]

Is it not possible to fall back to another group (like in Road races)? Or do you have to start in your seeded group?

You can fall back in the groups in Great Trek.  If you have a good seeding for day 1 of Great Trek, and ride downhill and tech single track well, dont drop back. D batch is ok but dont go further back if you can help it.

Is it not possible to fall back to another group (like in Road races)? Or do you have to start in your seeded group?

Indeed it is.. but also earlier batch means less traffic on puffadder pass (we are doing puffadder pass on day 1 this year)..

If you have ever had the privilege to ride puffadder pass with no traffic like I had 2 years ago, it will put a smile on your face for weeks to come.

Never done the 3day events.. but only year good things, you are going to have a blast.

Archived