Two cyclists killed in KZN

Vetseun

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my cousin and I were on the circuit yesterday evening, during the lane closure times and he noticed another cyclist almost being taken out just under the M4 Blue Lagoon bridge.

• 5 months later...

Kevin Minter Brown must be smarting right about now, swarmy grin wiped clean off his face. Car gone check, fat salary gone check, media reputation(most valuable asset in his biz) gone check.

With great power comes great responsibility, he's been in the game long enough to know where the line is, joking or making fun of people's tragic deaths (especially so shortly afterwards) is way out of order. Even the most dim witted hubber would know better than to post what he did.

I would imagine for all intents and purposes as of now he might as well have leprosy, he'll eventually get over it but on the positive side I'm sure he's learnt a valuable life lesson.

Final check point is arguable I'm afraid... just look at how many loud mouth 'celebs' (inverted as I really don't see him as a celeb - maybe on Umdloti beach, but until his name popped up here I hadn't heard of him in ages) keep their jobs within the industry, just simply move house. Someone will hire him based on this publicity, albeit negative and insensitive.

So Mr Brown is back on air. Now plying his trade at Durban Youth Radio in the mornings. 105.1Fm

Hey, you can't make a thread like this come back up in the active topics section just like that! I genuinely thought there was a new accident and two more of the tribe had been taken! Eissshhh.

P.S. Brown who?.....

Hey, you can't make a thread like this come back up in the active topics section just like that! I genuinely thought there was a new accident and two more of the tribe had been taken! Eissshhh.

P.S. Brown who?.....

Aplogies  :blush:  Didn't think he deserved his own thread....

Edit: It was relevant to this thread though...

Edited by Grebel

• 1 month later...

the reason for this post...it seems all the fuss......committee...meetings...feed back etc has all died with these 2 cyclist.

Edited by isetech

• 3 months later...

its always the same story after some of us get plowed down

apparently cyclists lives don't really matter   :unsure:

sad

• 1 month later...

* The hit and run case of Durban cyclist Richard da Silva, who was knocked over and killed by an alleged drunk driver last year, was adjourned in the Durban Regional Court yesterday. Omesh Ramnarain (32) is on trial on charges of drunk driving and culpable homicide for the deaths of Da Silva (46) and his cycling partner Jared Dwyer (36). Ramnarain's attorney Devin Moodley said the adjournment was necessary so he could obtain an expert report.

– News24