[Event] Darling Brew Extreme 2016

News bot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Entered Bone Crusher. My first Darling Brew and longest MTB event. Previous long event was Philadelphia 65k. Looking forward to the ice cold Bone Crusher brew after the ride!

Just entered the 68km - first Darling MTB experience and keen to test myself out there! Holding thumbs for some good weather but either way a cold front could make it a spritual experience.

Event Name: Darling Brew Extreme 2016When: 28 May 2016Where: Darling Brew, Darling, South Africa, Western CapeCategory: MTBBONE CRUSHER 68KM 7:00AM R275 

LONG CLAW 45KM 8:00AM R250 

Hi I'm looking for an entry for the 45km or 68km which ever is available - rode Bone Crusher last year and loved it!!! please let me know if this is possible rob@nichol.co.za

Looking for anyone who has a spare entry for me - 45 or 68km.

Thanks Rob@nichol.co.za

Substitutions closed on 20 May already.

I am looking for two entries to the DBX16 - 45 or 68Km race. 

If anyone is looking to pull out and wants to sell me their tickets, please let me know.

Thanks

I am looking for two entries to the DBX16 - 45 or 68Km race. 

If anyone is looking to pull out and wants to sell me their tickets, please let me know.

Thanks

Substitutions closed on 20 May already.

Registration done and dusted.  

Asked how many registered for the race and seems they full on 1500 entries

any1 know how many batches for the 68? is the official starting time 7am or 7:30am? If at 7am, i will have to mount my big ass light into bike :eek:

I got a message saying I am in group B with a start time of 7:40 so I assume group A starts at 7:30. Driving through from Stellenbosch so I'll only be there at 7:00

any1 know how many batches for the 68? is the official starting time 7am or 7:30am? If at 7am, i will have to mount my big ass light into bike :eek:

DBX 68KM

AKA: BONE CRUSHER A: 7:30AM

B: 7:40AM

C: 7:50AM

D: 8:00AM

E: 8:10AM DBX 42KM

AKA:  LONG CLAW A: 8:40AM

B: 8:50AM

C: 9:00AM

D: 9:10AM

E: 9:20AM

DBX 25KM

AKA:  SLOW BREW A: 9:30AM

B: 9:40AM

I got a message saying I am in group B with a start time of 7:40 so I assume group A starts at 7:30. Driving through from Stellenbosch so I'll only be there at 7:00

that's what I thought as well, however, I received an sms yesterday indicating that race starts at 7am.