[Event] Kremetart 175km One Day Stage Race 2016

Broker

We're happy to announce that we have 20 Physiotherapists from Limpopo province that will look after your bruised legs!!

Race hard you are covered!!!

Visited one last year after stage 3.  Muscle problem in the lower leg.  She had me sweating worse than during the race but they are the real deal - not recruits from the local day spa!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the breakdown on how the tandem money is split? Previous years unless you where the winner you didn't get anything. Do all 3 podium positions in each category get?

1st, 2nd and 3rd in Male tandem , Female tandem and Mixed

1st, 2nd and 3rd in Male tandem , Female tandem and Mixed

Wow you guys have stepped up your game. Thanks.

So I presume your a local, Where should I get dinner on friday night? Previous years the place we stayed at organised for us but we staying somewhere else this year.

Wow you guys have stepped up your game. Thanks.

So I presume your a local, Where should I get dinner on friday night? Previous years the place we stayed at organised for us but we staying somewhere else this year.

Yes it is one of the largest tandem races in SA. So we need to accommodate for them.

A good place to eat is Ocean Basket just down the road from the venue. They have a OJ's steakhouse in the same restaurant . And Mikes Kitchen.

Yes it is one of the largest tandem races in SA. So we need to accommodate for them.

A good place to eat is Ocean Basket just down the road from the venue. They have a OJ's steakhouse in the same restaurant . And Mikes Kitchen.

Cool Thanks. See you Friday/Saturday.

According to yr.no it will be 11deg at the start. Better than 2 years ago when it was -1!

Yeah it was so cold that year. I remember how it actually got colder for the later groups. I was tandem and we never hit neg temps but my buddies that started later definitely did hit neg.

Leaving now to do our first Kremetart .... Mixed Tandem .

Looking very forward to what everyone says is an awesome ride ....

:clap:  :clap: :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

Lekker man. I will see you on the start line. Originally entered as single but changed to tandem. Actually have only ever done this race on a tandem. I will be on the front of the orange BURLEY, we will be wearing ARCH CENTRIC kit. Come say Hi, My stoker is also a hubber.

LWB , will do .

We on a CKT number 34 according to the email from yesterday .

We sa social tandem so no specific kit .... will dress according to the weather .

Good luck and enjoy .