[Event] Kremetart 175km One Day Stage Race 2016

Broker

Trying to find some info about the 2016 event but their website has not being updated. Does anybody know if its still on and when.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to find some info about the 2016 event but their website has not being updated. Does anybody know if its still on and when.

Sure we will get more info soon. Most will still be the same I think. Might be new organizer that there is a delay

Still on.  The entry fee is getting out of hand, R550 per person, means it will cost me R1100 or the tandem entry.  :eek:

Any info on clover tour except the date?

beste bet is to conatc HA Toere - Hendrik Wagenaar 082 741 1514

Event Name: KREMETART 175KM ONE DAY STAGE RACE 2016
When: 4 June 2016
Where: Louis Trichardt High School, Limpopo
Category: Road

ENTRIES:http://www.cycleevents.co.za/road-events/kremetart-2016/#more-12119

http://www.kremetartcycling.co.za/

Event Date: 4 June 2016
Venue: Louis Trichardt High School
Distance: 175km Stage Race(R550), 70km (R200)
Starting Time: 06:30

Go to Event Page

hubevents-31818-0-51227100-1458136177_thumb.jpg

Edited by JOC

• 4 weeks later...

Still on.  The entry fee is getting out of hand, R550 per person, means it will cost me R1100 or the tandem entry.  :eek:

Good day.

We know it might seem high. But the Argus entry is R480 per rider for 109km. The Kremetart is a one of a kind race. 175km and four food stations. It is also R25 less than last year I think its the only race that has lowered their entry fee. hehe.

You definitely get value for your money.

Breakfast, lunch, Snacks and the most awesome potjie to finish it off!!

Hope this clarified it for your. Please feel free to comment or discuss with me.

Regards 

Sure we will get more info soon. Most will still be the same I think. Might be new organizer that there is a delay

Good day

Please note that the website is now updated. You can either go through the website or via cycle events to enter

See you soon!!!

Good day.

We know it might seem high. But the Argus entry is R480 per rider for 109km. The Kremetart is a one of a kind race. 175km and four food stations. It is also R25 less than last year I think its the only race that has lowered their entry fee. hehe.

Hope this clarified it for your. Please feel free to comment or discuss with me.

Regards 

If memory serves me correct, I think we paid less than R1100 for a tandem entry last year, as there was discount for tandems.

Yes I understand that you cater for cyclists along the way with meals.  I don't use these meals as I am Gluten and Dairy intolerant, I usually take my own food with.

Good day.

Regards 

Just checked,  i paid R940 last year for a tandem entry, so this year it is R160 more expensive.  You mention Argus.  I don't think you can compare Argus and Kremetart.  Argus has full road closure and Kremetart does not.

I know that prices will go as long as people are willing to pay, but there will come a day that people will ask whether the price is worth what you get and that day has come for me.  My entry less will not make a difference, but I am sure that there are other people that feels the same as I do.

If memory serves me correct, I think we paid less than R1100 for a tandem entry last year, as there was discount for tandems.

Yes I understand that you cater for cyclists along the way with meals.  I don't use these meals as I am Gluten and Dairy intolerant, I usually take my own food with.

Thanks for your reply.

I am sure we can sort something out to accommodate you. I'll take it up with the organizing team and revert back to you.

I'll also take the tandem predicament up with them. We aim and strive to make the Kremetart a memorable experience for all cyclists.