Ruby vs ESI grips vs Luvhandles?

Andrek

i might have accidently ordered two pairs as well last night after reading this thread. 

LuvHandles, when you read this, send the OP some LUV. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also got inspired by the thread.

Two pair on the way!

(Agree though with an earlier post - DawnWing tracking doesn't appear to work).

Worked well for me and could see that it landed in Jozi last night and apparently will be delivered soon.

Two pair on the way!

Hi Dubsymike, Thanks for the support!! Dawnwing usually only updates their system later in the day once all the packages for delivery are at their depot ready to be dispatched, check your waybill nr again later today and if you still not getting an update let us know.

I have been riding with the luv handles grips for a while now and I like them. The end caps are great and much better quality that those standard thin plastic ones.

They offer good grip and shock absorbtion and for the price, they are brilliant.

Any comments/views on the new Ruby silicone grips in comparison to the ESI range?

There is a thread about this somewhere, but check these out...made locally and apparently excellent

http://luvhandles.co.za

i might have accidently ordered two pairs as well last night after reading this thread. 

LuvHandles, when you read this, send the OP some LUV. 

Agreed! Andrek and KingTJ let us know how you like your LUV and we'll send you a complimentary set of Luvhandles!!  #sharingtheluv

Two pair on the way!

try tracking through parceltrack.co.za

Look what I got! [emoji2]

ba4ce5478f4c6d20b969a33eac42d3e5.jpg

You lucky, I ordered mine on Wednesday at 09:30 and still waiting for Dawn Wing to deliver...

post-12441-0-67034500-1460718596_thumb.jpg

Came across their FB advert a while ago, being skeptical at first then ordered 2 sets about two months ago. Do not have any issues with them, soft, firm grip and seems to be stronger than the ESI grips I bought last year for my sons' bike. Would use them in future again.

I ordered a pair this week after seeing them on the Hub. They got couriered to me today. Awesome service. Awesome price. They are still in the packet but look good and thick enough and come with firm looking rubberish end caps (not plastic flimsy junk) which are colour coded to the grips (green in my case) which I do like. Very happy chappie here.  :clap:

20a47b1e4f9639b2c7967b32623931df.jpg

Obviously I am doing something wrong!! The Sunlight liquid soap method and putting the grips under a running tap of hot water did not work for me. Any suggestions?

Edited by Andrek

20a47b1e4f9639b2c7967b32623931df.jpg

Obviously I am doing something wrong!! The Sunlight liquid soap method and putting the grips under a running tap of hot water did not work for me. Any suggestions?

Deodorant (spray) works a treat....