• 2 months later...

are luvhandles still around?

website still active, someone sent them a mail but no response

I bought from them in December Edited by Boerklong

Still alive and kicking thanks for asking! Happy trails for 2018 to all the Luvhandlers :wub: !!!

Customer service up and running after festive break, so should receive a response shortly.

Otherwise email me directly charl@luvhandles.co.za and I'll help out asap!

• 3 weeks later...

Luvhandles, my brother mailed you Saturday and yesterday.

The grips we bought we alot thinner than before, unless i was supplied with non MuchLuv grips, and possibly the standard ones, i need grips for this weekend.

Luvhandles, my brother mailed you Saturday and yesterday.

The grips we bought we alot thinner than before, unless i was supplied with non MuchLuv grips, and possibly the standard ones, i need grips for this weekend.

Hi Meezo

Must be some sort of a mix up. Can you drop me a PM with your contact details and we will sort you out asap.

Hi Meezo

Must be some sort of a mix up. Can you drop me a PM with your contact details and we will sort you out asap.

sent

Are the more luv ones like the chunky ESI?

yes, softer so doesn't last as long, but slightly more comfortable because of this.

Hi Meezo

a big ups to LuvHandles for sorting me out, gou gou!

Shot guys!!!

Much More Luv :clap: :thumbup:

• 4 months later...

Anyone else have problems fitting Luvhandles? Basically shredded mine trying to put them on. Have fitted ESI grips in past without a problem so have some idea on how to put them on. Now sitting with expensive bar plugs ????

• 1 month later...

Anyone know if Luvhandles are still operating? I sent an order with payment on Monday and still no tracking number after emailing them after their system confirmed payment? 

Its ok - sorted.

Anyone know if Luvhandles are still operating? I sent an order with payment on Monday and still no tracking number after emailing them after their system confirmed payment? 

• 7 months later...

After trawling the internet searching for esigrips in the right colour I've discovered this thread and luvhandles... bought two pairs and shipping in the colour I wanted for less than esi grips which were out of stock everywhere in the colours I wanted. 

Lets hope they live up to expectations!