Iwan Kemp

It can however do a great deal specced with various setups/buildkits ;)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No body is punting this bike as an XC bike, it just shows how versatile this bike is with a minor cockpit adjustment. Just for the record Evil themselves promote a 120 to 140mm fork on the Following and this bike is just as well balanced and capable with a 120mm fork.

I agree. I did not say that this is the best xc bike however I would gladly use this for XC races. Most of us mere mortals without the surname Schurter will in any case ride far better with a more relaxed dual susser especially in the technical sections. I am not paid to ride a uncomfortable bike all day so then I have to choose the best all rounder

Punting this as a XC sled is blasphemy.  Just saying.

Saying this bike can't do something is blasphemy! It destroys anything in front of it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Where can I get my hands on one of these, or should I go on there website and purchase it directly?

You can order direct from TrailTech Cycles who are the importers and distributors.