Ass Magic stockist in Jo'burg

I have a crisis of epic proportions.

My giant tub of Ass Magic chamois cream is empty. Where can I find some in Jo'burg?

It is undoubtedly the best chamois cream in the history of my 5 years on a bike and the thought of a single ride without it, makes my ring want to pucker... :eek:

Try assos.

I have been using it for ages but prefer Ass Magic.

Give it a bash.

I have been using it for ages but prefer Ass Magic.

Give it a bash.

I would but I'm embarrassed to go into those kind of shops

• 2 months later...

How many kms do you ride a week to need chamois cream?

*always wondered this*

i put cream even if i ride only 20 km...i only use a small amount (less than half a teaspoon) which i rub on the chamois...i am gona try adding a little to the skin if i do a 100 km ride.

i ran out of my assos cream...which i got with in the package with my bib...lasted about 6 months...bought a new tub (standard size R220 on special) should last about a year+...if i keep riding 3-4 times a week.

tried baby bum cream to save a few bob...wasnt a good idea.

never tried ass magic...so i cant comment. 

Mental note*

Never have coffee or tea at isetechs house...Ii know where half of his teaspoons have been.

Have used both of above mentioned products and won't spend the extra again on assos. Couldn't tell the diffrence,apart from the ice cool feeling of assos ,which I didn't like anyway ????

Mental note*

Never have coffee or tea at isetechs house...Ii know where half of his teaspoons have been.

just dont tell my wife...she will whip me stukkend ;)

talking of quantity...maybe that is why so many people complain about the cost of assos cream...they apply toooo much...you dont need to stick your fingers right into the tub and scoop half the tub to apply...it shouldnt feel like you are sliding around on the cream.

Archived