2016 Coronation Double Century

swiss

Yeah they do. The guy 2nd from right is is a large. Look how flappy the shirt is around his chest.

Don't know the guys, but if I remember vaguely from their blog, the heaviest guy on their team is about 75kg and he's almost 2m tall. Thor 'Phat' Buttox is not built like that and needs a LARGE:(

(but a free shirt will show 'Savage', Volvo, etc, to best advantage... HINT, HINT)

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they do. The guy 2nd from right is is a large. Look how flappy the shirt is around his chest.

Hey, I am medium, its just the lighting that makes me look large :P 

There is a second order of the kit coming due to demand, ready for the August in March. The model from Ciovita is the race fit, one of our riders in Savage compact has a 3XL and fits nicely.

Really great brand to work together with on kit.

They made our kit aswell.

Also went for the "racefit" version. Fits like a glove.

Sizes is just "petite" I normally wear a M-L, had to go for XL with them.

Edited by Wannabe

Team Batsalani all the way from Durban. coming to have some fun but going to look the part. matching kits, jackets, Versus Watermelon socks & matching MET helmets. #108

Loving this kit...

The HotChillee kit for this year. 

post-275-0-44732900-1479887420_thumb.jpg

Don't know the guys, but if I remember vaguely from their blog, the heaviest guy on their team is about 75kg and he's almost 2m tall.

Our heaviest guy is Magnus Backstedt - let's just say he's not at race weight currently ;)

Don't know the guys, but if I remember vaguely from their blog, the heaviest guy on their team is about 75kg and he's almost 2m tall. Thor 'Phat' Buttox is not built like that and needs a LARGE:(

(but a free shirt will show 'Savage', Volvo, etc, to best advantage... HINT, HINT)

Our heaviest is 85kg. We lost our lightest and heaviest from last year due to wives :P

right you can all post pics of your Kit and Thor and I can decide on who wins the best looking prize

Some lovely kit guys.. good job.

You riding with the Pure Savage Cycling Club guys? Cool - hopefully we see you out on the road ;)

We're not a club, we're a team. That's why Volvo is sponsoring us for 2016/17. Those interested in the kit and want to order: that's cool, thanks for the support. The sponsors will be left off the shirts unless you're a team rider

We're not a club, we're a team. That's why Volvo is sponsoring us for 2016/17. Those interested in the kit and want to order: that's cool, thanks for the support. The sponsors will be left off the shirts unless you're a team rider

Aaah - I see. That's pretty cool! Like a pro team? You guys get Volvos?! I'm jealous!

That's sad, so I can buy an Astana / Sky jersey with sponsors branding but not a local SA team... seems a little odd. 

Our heaviest is 85kg. We lost our lightest and heaviest from last year due to wives :P

LOL, I that case I may just qualify! ????

That's sad, so I can buy an Astana / Sky jersey with sponsors branding but not a local SA team... seems a little odd. 

How sad is this comment?

Who in their right mind would buy either of these kits?

Then again I do see plenty of poseur wankers in their full sky kit plodding along so clearly their are guys not in their right mind out there.