Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seem to be having an issue entering a team. I click enter now and the website takes me to a page where it says add entry but wont go any further

All sorted now... minor time confusion on my end  :blush:

You know it's Tour de France time when...

There's more yellow than blue on the Bikehub

post-1372-0-95480500-1467448469_thumb.png

I've tried two different pc's, can I come borrow his? :P

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Desperate times. Lol..

I have consulted my magic ball and I am satisfied with my team.[emoji23] [emoji23]

Famous last words..... ????

I removed Peter Stetina as a sub this morning last-minute......

Go, Team!!!

Watching our real time analytics there are MANY last minuters frantically entering and tinkering...

Just 16 minutes left!

As I said to Admin in a PM, it's like cyclists entering a race... hundreds entering at the 11th hour  :eek:

In the Giro fantasy game I agonised for ages about whether to keep Tim Wellens in my team, but dropped him at the last minute because he was really a breakaway prospect and not a 'safe bet'. How I regretted that decision.

For this TDF fantasy game I've had the same problem.

I tried and tried to find a way to have Alexis Gougeard and Petr Vakoc in my team somehow. But eventually I chickened out and left them off the roster.

Watch those two lightys make me regret my decision again. I expect to be seeing them again these next 3 weeks out on a breakaway somewhere and take it to the line.

I haven't got the list of picks yet from Admin, but with the intermediate sprint point coming up soon, at 70Km to go, anyone that has one of the 5 riders currently in the break should qualify for the 10 points (per rider) - that's if they don't get caught by the peloton #crosswinds

The other lighty I had in my team for ages, but then dropped at the last moment is the young sprinter Dylan Groenewegen.

He's going to cause some upsets in the first week, I'm sure of it.

But since this is going to be his first grand tour, I couldn't keep him in the team. Young grand tour first timers tend to suffer too much -- they end up just trying to hang on and survive rather than being able to compete properly.

Archived