Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Yikes, I also thought it was at least open this morning to still make subs.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but why can't i change my team? Isn't the dead line just before the stage starts like it normally is? or was it yesterday?

We've extended the subs deadline until 12h00 today just before the racing commences to give those who missed out a chance.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who won the Cadence rest day prize? #nomnomnom

Emptied the bench after this rest day but was replacing the wounded with the useless

holding thumbs for a lucky draw

Dear Michael Bling

I have reconsidered and brought you back into the 9 for the 2nd week.

Please drink your double espresso, sort out your power struggle with Gerrans and bring me them bag of points.

If not, you know what...

HTFU

Your Boss Man :cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

For me:

EBH needs to step up this week.

Porte and Aru need to gain some time but not at the expense of the Maincheese.

For me:

EBH needs to step up this week.

Porte and Aru need to gain some time but not at the expense of the Maincheese.

Also have him

Hope he kicks some butt

Edited by Puncheur

Hmmm. And I removed EBH.

Don't make me doubt now

I also did.[emoji23] [emoji23]

here's the Golden stars, the meh blue stars and the red crosses for the fantasy picks from week1

post-1830-0-47179800-1468320497_thumb.png

having all of cav,greipel, sagan, kittel and froome gets you into the top page without even considering your next four riders!

Your picks have been uploaded to Google Sheets. The daily points per stage per category shows the updated "Active" riders and the "subs". Have a look at your team, and let me know if there's a problem.

The peachy coloured columns should reflect your subs, and white columns your active riders.

post-1372-0-38244000-1468322596_thumb.png

had some time to fiddle around now that picks are closed. I jumped the gun, or the 12pm thing got extended a bit - edited

Here are the picks for week2 for our current Top5. Blackmetal has got a lekker lead of 121 points over 2nd, and then 202 points to 3rd. Starts getting a bit tighter from there with 5th 215 back, 10th 379 adrift and 20th 440 behind.

post-1830-0-98695200-1468326595_thumb.png

As you can see everyone here has got Froomedawg, Sags and Cav. GVA, Greipel, Kittel , Cav and Alaphillipe been selected by all but 1. From there it spreads out.

My armchair assesment is that the landscape might not change too much this week, but the 2nd rest day picks are going to be crucial. Lots of sprinters there, if Cav, Greipel or Kittel pulls the plug this week they're going to bleed a bit. No one has Quintana (Cheese in 7th is the highest place with Nairo). Porte, Aru  and other GC guys can start loading points too so soneone from out this top5 could come play. 

ok. in my not so expert opinion, the top 3 just strengthened their teams, at the last minute.

what they had - edit

Edited by lets make MTB gr8 again

Now this going to make me sad. Picked the wrong Dumoulin in the first place, and the other one wins. So I sub Sammy out, as you would, and the next day he goes smashing it off the front. #mybad