Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Is it just me or is something wrong in the leaderboard order?

Yes, looks like the sort order needs to be corrected.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Michael Bling

I have reconsidered and brought you back into the 9 for the 2nd week.

Please drink your double espresso, sort out your power struggle with Gerrans and bring me them bag of points.

If not, you know what...

HTFU

Your Boss Man :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

⤴️⤴️⤴️

Here.

AND guess who dropped some more positions?

Ja me too.. I would've thought I would have at least gained 1 spot.. but maybe my points haven't pulled through to the fantasy website. I haven't checked the spreadsheet yet

i have misunderstood the points a little... Shouldnt Matthews get a bonus 200 points for winning from the breakaway? 

i have misunderstood the points a little... Shouldnt Matthews get a bonus 200 points for winning from the breakaway? 

Only if it's a solo breakaway. There were 15 guys in front of the peloton, so 200/15 = 13.333 points for the break win.

Only if it's a solo breakaway. There were 15 guys in front of the peloton, so 200/15 = 13.333 points for the break win.

Sagan should have gotten 10000 points for what he did yesterday :ph34r:

Sagan should have gotten 10000 points for what he did yesterday :ph34r:

Fully agree

Can we please revise the rules? ????

I brought him back in

See a later update on this thread

Guess I missed it then, lucky you...  :thumbup:

My team still struggling... Ah well... still a fair way to go...

So today's prize is for the lantern rouge is it?

It is  :thumbup: 

The prize will be awarded to the team in overall last place after today's stage. (Only teams with a full 9 rider squad at the start of the Tour will qualify)

And fittingly we have a Blackburn hamper which includes a front and rear light. 

21d6e933306f2c5ce1127febdc167527.jpg

Stage 11 Prize: Blackburn Hamper

Camber Cage: Built tough to withstand MTB abuse, yet elegant enough to pop on your road bike. Our CAMBER Cage pulls double duty, and looks good doing it.

Airstick SL: The Airstick SL is designed so the inner shaft of the pump doubles as an air chamber and increases air volume per stroke by 37% over competitor pumps of the same size.

SuperFlea Front: Usable vision beam in an Ultra compact package.

SuperFlea Rear: Large capacity battery and collimating lens enhance visibility for hours of riding.

More info: www.blackburndesign.com

Below is a round up of of the prize winners for Stage 9, Rest Day 1 and Stage 10.

All prize winners are listed on the relevant stage pages in the Stage guide or on the Prizes page on the Fantasy Tour site. 

Stage 9 - GoPro Session

Winner: Irshaadmayet's team
(Awarded to the highest scoring team on Stage 9)

64d20e398591411fb189ec7b3540512e.jpg

GoPro Session

Small and light, with easy one-button control and rugged, waterproof design. HERO Session is perfect as a second GoPro camera, or for the first-time GoPro user who wants the simplest, grab-and-go capture experience.

More info: www.gopro.com

Rest Day 1 - Cadence Nutrition Hamper

Winner: Charsky's team

(Awarded by random draw from all participants)
fae8d44500fb8357b12013f0e47b4198.jpg

Cadence Nutrition Hamper

Cadence Nutrition's range of nutritional supplements are formulated and designed by Science to Sport. These formulation have been developed in accordance to strict peer reviewed science. There is no ingredient within any Cadence Nutrition energy or recovery product that can be contested with regards to proven efficacy.

Understanding the stresses and physiological requirements of various forms of endurance exercise, they consider the various factors such as gastro-intestinal blood flow, substrate utilisation and numerous other factors that affect the suitability of any substance prior to its inclusion in Cadence Nutrition products.

More info: www.cadencenutrition.com

Stage 10 - Red-E Hamper

Winner: ricochet_rabbit's team

(Awarded to a team containing the green jersey wearer after the stage)

14c3ef3bba95807d00c2e131381fa91d.jpg

Red-E Hamper

RED-E offer a range of innovative and quality products from powerbanks, chargers and cables to GoPro mounts.

More info: www.red-electronic.com