Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

Pm'd admin hope they can help.. I swear I will not tinker any more after this.

No okay.. I lied.. 1 other change[emoji85]

Lol. And then 1 more quick change just before the cut off.

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. And then 1 more quick change just before the cut off.

Something like that..

No no no

I have watched the team presentations.. I have made me final decisions..

I THINK

the best strategy includes a bit of luck too.

Getting the mix right between stages placings (top 20) and the category leaders.

At the Giro, Kruiswijk, Dumoulin and Jungels were the surprise big points scorers.

Kruiswijk was the only surprise for me, hi everyone , good luck and have a blast, see on the start line , i hope you worked hard on your team Gen

I've updated the picks page to better support mobile devices.

On a narrow phone screen it can be a bit fiddly to drag riders from team lists to your riders or subs lists. You can now collapse the Riders and Subs panels to allow for easier team changes. The layout has also been improved on mobile to enable easier dragging & scrolling.

Those on Android and IOS using Chrome or Safari should have no problems on mobile, but please let me know if you have any trouble.

Screenshot 2016-06-30 22.26.26.png

I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet. Clicking on the "X" to remove a pick doesn't work.

I''ve cleared the cache and growing history and it still remains the same.

I also can't swap active riders with the subs.

Edit:

If I select the team of the rider I want to drop, and then drag him up to the team, then it works.

But when saving, it shows 10 active riders, so the dumped rider is still showing.

I'm using Chrome on an Android tablet. Clicking on the "X" to remove a pick doesn't work.

I''ve cleared the cache and growing history and it still remains the same.

I also can't swap active riders with the subs.

Edit:

If I select the team of the rider I want to drop, and then drag him up to the team, then it works.

But when saving, it shows 10 active riders, so the dumped rider is still showing.

That is exactly the trouble I was having but didn't know how to describe it.

That is exactly the trouble I was having but didn't know how to describe it.

I've implemented a fix which is said to solve this issue. Without an actual Android tab I can't test if it works though. 

If you have and Android tab + chrome please let me know if the "X" button removes the rider now. 

Aaah its almost time. Final changes then one more +1 dammit just start the race already :wacko:

I agree.. start already so we can tinker anymore.

Right, I'm in. Here's my team and the calculated decisions behind their pickings.

post-1575-0-27176000-1467364080_thumb.png

Marcel Kittel - I'm sure I've seen his name somewhere. Sounds familiar - we may have gone to school together. Will look into it post tour

Tom-Jelte Slagter - That surname though

Chrisopher Froome - Froome sounds like the surname of someone who may look to have something somewhere on his bike that goes like a Mazda so I reckon he's worth having around

Alberto Contador - Was going to put him on the sub list to keep him humble, but I've heard he can braai a steak.

Thomas Voeckler - Very familiar name so has to be good

Louis Meintjies - Lekker saffa!

Timo Roosen - Can't quite remember picking him or why I would have. 

Peter Sagan - He will be my #mcm for the duration of the tour

Mark Cavendish - Boy can pedal!

Subs

Winner Anaconda - I worked at a company where the IT guy was called West Bold. I reckoned that was a pretty cool name and surname, but "Winner" and Anaconda" tops that.

Jesus Herrada - I mean

Stephen Cummings - The company I worked for was a transport company and our trucks had Cummins engines. That's got to be a good sign, right?

Right, I'm in. Here's my team and the calculated decisions behind their pickings.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

Marcel Kittel - I'm sure I've seen his name somewhere. Sounds familiar - we may have gone to school together. Will look into it post tour

Tom-Jelte Slagter - That surname though

Chrisopher Froome - Froome sounds like the surname of someone who may look to have something somewhere on his bike that goes like a Mazda so I reckon he's worth having around

Alberto Contador - Was going to put him on the sub list to keep him humble, but I've heard he can braai a steak.

Thomas Voeckler - Very familiar name so has to be good

Louis Meintjies - Lekker saffa!

Timo Roosen - Can't quite remember picking him or why I would have. 

Peter Sagan - He will be my #mcm for the duration of the tour

Mark Cavendish - Boy can pedal!

Subs
Winner Anaconda - I worked at a company where the IT guy was called West Bold. I reckoned that was a pretty cool name and surname, but "Winner" and Anaconda" tops that.

Jesus Herrada - I mean

Stephen Cummings - The company I worked for was a transport company and our trucks had Cummins engines. That's got to be a good sign, right?

Love the science behind this.

Ping @Gen you seem to be way too analytical about this. Iwan Kemp has it totally waxed!

Love the science behind this.

Ping @Gen you seem to be way too analytical about this. Iwan Kemp has it totally waxed!

:thumbup:

If anyone has any questions regarding international road cycling feel free to ask. PM will be fine if you don't want everyone to get the same valuable tips. There is stuff to be had for free here after all!

Archived