Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

What if they didn't crash, who gets 10th, 11th and 12th?

Go according to the Tour's published results and it's transparent for all to see.

No-one could have predicted that this would happen, although the official bikes and cars have played havoc more this year than in the years gone by. At least it appears that way.

Think you may have misinterpreted my viewpoint, I'm in full agreement with what was implemented!

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think you may have misinterpreted my viewpoint, I'm in full agreement with what was implemented!

sorry, was supposed to "add" to your comment.

edited it to reflect the addition to your comment...  :blush:

So Pinot has abandoned.. 

This is the very very last time I will be so doff as to put Frenchies in my team

damn,

was hoping he would go for some long range climbing breaks chasing the polka jersey.

had a look through the worksheet-

225 teams have got pinot, (33 already had him benched).

of those 137 also had contador.

So that's where I'm sitting, pinot pulling no more points this week, and only 10 riders to pick froome for week3. Makes me feel better knowing there's 136 other people with this issue!

I must be the worst picker in the world, I get ZERO points for a whole stage?

Had 2nd and 8th in my team, sprint winner in breakaway, green.

Looks like this competition is exactly like the actual race, if you are leading you get the jury to review and over turn, if you are a nobody then you get screwed.

Now I can't even upload the picture proof of my ZERO points.

wow. nice tantrum dude

damn,

was hoping he would go for some long range climbing breaks chasing the polka jersey.

had a look through the worksheet-

225 teams have got pinot, (33 already had him benched).

of those 137 also had contador.

So that's where I'm sitting, pinot pulling no more points this week, and only 10 riders to pick froome for week3. Makes me feel better knowing there's 136 other people with this issue!

If we had to group everyone into groups along the road to Paris, here's the size of each group:

post-1372-0-10852500-1468586495_thumb.png

My points went down from Stage 11 to Stage 12, how is that possible?

Your picks that came through from the download after the rest day had Peter Sagan down twice, so your scores for stage 10, 11 and 12 were inflated by Sagan's scores for those stages.

Not your fault, it happened to two participants.

Looks like this competition is exactly like the actual race, if you are leading you get the jury to review and over turn, if you are a nobody then you get screwed.

Seriously dude!

Hopefully not, else you should just leave the comp.

wow. nice tantrum dude

If I have to explain the sarcasm to you it's hardly worth the effort.

Points have been updated...

Looks like Tommy D had a good, hard ride. He put 51 minutes plus into everyone. 15.5 hours in the saddle on a TT bike - eish!

I thought I had a few problems, looks like it's been a rough 24 hours.

post-1372-0-61220100-1468602284_thumb.png

Yay. Update please

Done, scores need to pull through from Google sheets to the Fantasy Tour website.

Gerald, on the sheet "Daily Points Per Hubber" there's a column "Ave." 

What is that? Is that the points scored by the hubber vs. the average points scored?

Archived