Tour de France Fantasy Tour 2016

Frosty

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confusion reigns in my peanut brain. Quintana and Aru gets less points than Degenkolb? Is it just the scale of the graph catching me out?

BTW: Majka great pick for me - Kelderman an absolute dud (Should have gone with Meintjies but I thought his team is so crap that he would struggle. Very happy to be wrong!)

Ok - false alarm. Just the graph scale throwing me out too.

The graph matches Gerald's sheets, just that stage 17 on the main riders graph aligns vertically with stage 16 for the subs so at a glance the points look wrong.

Points for today have been updated... and another change on the leaderboard.

Side bets on who the winner will be... an interesting proposal. Hide the scores from now until Sunday and see who could win.

Back to reality, here's your top 20

Pos - Team Name (Points)
  1 - Sanmari Swart's team (3360)
  2 - Ketotte (3335)
  3 - Sprocket70 (3321)
  4 - Black_Metal (3281)
  5 - Irshaadmayet's team (3142)
  6 - Wolverine.'s team (3110)
  7 - donellcloete's team (3095)
  8 - Cheese's team (3049)
  9 - bertusras's team (3014)
10 - Multisporter's team (3007)
11 - Sniffie's team (2990)
12 - Conti's team (2989)
13 - Johan Fourie_65269's team (2986)
14 - All-mountain Express (2976)
15 - Boobear's team (2973)
16 - Marrienator's team (2970)
17 - Spoke101's team (2962)
18 - monkey on a bianchi's team (2945)
18 - Jules14's team (2945)
20 - Kjørda (2925)

Shooting up the leaderboard, hoping to break into the top 100!! Knocking on the door ;)

Climbed about 150 places in the last 3 days... shame my team were enjoying the scenery in the first 2 weeks!!

About to break into the top 10! I think I have the highest score of anyone without Cav in his team? If only! (:

Gained 15 places odd after the TT yesterday - but still acting as the fulcrum of the leaderboard.

Free stages left, two for the break/individual/final GC glory and one for the remaining sprinters.

How these 3 weeks have flown by.

Free stages left, two for the break/individual/final GC glory and one for the remaining sprinters.

How these 3 weeks have flown by.

Speaking of.. any predictions for Sunday?

. an interesting proposal. Hide the scores from now until Sunday and see who could win.

that would be interesting (for the rest of us) - but I'm sure mighty frustrating for the top 5. 

Whilst Black Metal is not doing so well and slipping down the leaderboard... seems to be doing ok in the prizes... winner of Stage 7 and 13??  :whistling:

Archived