Gareth Cliff - Shut Him Up

fau1ty

Judging by the views and posts' date=' Gareth Cliff is achieving exactly what he set out to do. The man is a genius. [/quote']

CLIFF and GENUIS in the same sentence make me want to warm up yesterdays breakfast. Dead

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok' date=' so I see that its ok for you guys to slander him personally?! Is it not worse what you are doing here?

You guys are playing straight into the trap!
Its exactly what he wants, and believe me after the conversation I have just had, there is just more fuel being dumped onto the fire by you guys!!!

Let it be...its his opinion.
He's a decent guy, honestly.[/quote']

Yip... and if you dont like it, dont listen.... ignorance is still the worst form of dismissal (or best, depending which side of the line you're on)

Gareth Cliff and DJ Fresh are the only 2 at 5fm worth listening to.  

Agree. Fresh is awesome. Love to listen to him.

Judging from this hugely emotional response' date=' Gareth has achieved exactly what he set out to... ultimately a job well done!  I like Gareth's controversial and blunt approach.. more people should be like him.

I think you guys should chill... take up MTB or something, roadies are way too uptight
[/quote']

MTB'ers are filthy dirty people ....

LOL Hairy Backs

a lot of the k@k responses came from MTB'ers!Confused

Well... if MTB'ing isn't working for them they should try surfing LOL

Mr Cliff loves been the center of attraction be kewl dont let him get to you.............Big%20smile

Hey...whats that dance the afrikaans do that resembles windsurfing?

Sakkie sakkie??!!  geez.. talk about stressful

Next time I see him visiting the neighbours I am gonna get my MTB, and ride over his car. OOOPS Sorry

Lang Arm?! Jeez thats funny!!!

Theres a 'night club' in Vereeniging thats a huge hit and all the locals cruise there to 'lang arm!'

That surfing comment made me think of that!GreyOwl2008-05-06 01:54:50

Leave Gareth alone. Your making yourselves look like wimpy little twits. He's a good guy.

If your looking for someone to 'put down'...just ask me for some extreme viewpoints...

Leave Gareth alone...if you want extreme views just ask me! Then you can petition to have me put down!!!

This Gareth is a male, right? So we have some pretty good looking female cyclists around. Can't we possibly get some pics of maybe Yolandi, Carla etc to him and then he'll see another side to lycra?

Judging from this hugely emotional response' date=' Gareth has achieved exactly what he set out to... ultimately a job well done!  I like Gareth's controversial and blunt approach.. more people should be like him.

I think you guys should chill... take up MTB or something, roadies are way too uptight
[/quote']

MTB'ers are filthy dirty people ....

LOL Hairy Backs

a lot of the k@k responses came from MTB'ers!Confused

Yes! Cause we are cool and can laugh at ourselves (and surf)

Leave Gareth alone...if you want extreme views just ask me! Then you can petition to have me put down!!!

This Gareth is a male' date=' right? So we have some pretty good looking female cyclists around. Can't we possibly get some pics of maybe Yolandi, Carla etc to him and then he'll see another side to lycra?
[/quote']

men are aware that women ride. they don't need photos to prove the point.

This Gareth is a male' date=' right? So we have some pretty good looking female cyclists around. Can't we possibly get some pics of maybe Yolandi, Carla etc to him and then he'll see another side to lycra?

[/quote']

men are aware that women ride. they don't need photos to prove the point.

Oh, so Gareth is aware? Ok, nevermind then.