Review: SwiftCarbon Ultravox RS-1

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had my first ride on my new Ultravox TI. What an amazing ride. Fast, stable, responsive and comfortable. Oh, and really pretty as well. Pics to follow.

The Ti frame advertised in the classifieds recently caught my eye.

Looked like a good deal except I'm off the bike currently and not sure about returning.

Somebody else is enjoying it now.!

I'm busy building up my swift Utravox RS1, I cannot believe the weight of bike so far. Cannot waite to go for a test ride this weekend. Agents are very helpfull

a983452176c9e89bc1074a177a7d04ff.jpg

First ride this morning and all I will say is WOW!!

nice build with some good wheels. must climb like a rocket.

Curbed my enthusiasm but it feels fantastic

a983452176c9e89bc1074a177a7d04ff.jpg

First ride this morning and all I will say is WOW!!

Nice

My new Ultravox TI was delievered on Monday. I made my wife very happy by leaving her alone and riding 110 km with my mates on Woman's Day.

What a fantastic purchase I have made. Every single step of the interaction with Charles at Swift was world-class. I've ended up with a perfectly fitted dream-machine thanks to their open and friendly attitude.

The frame is truly magnificent. Stiff where it needs to be without being harsh. And the matte black finish generated lots of "oohs and aahs" from riders who spent twice as much on their bikes. The complete Ritchey finishing kit just adds to the look of class. And, what hasn't already been said about the 11 speed Ultegra Di2? Add that to my Fulcrum Racing Zero wheels, and I have a bike that made me smile for 4 solid hours and will probably continue to do so for years to come.

Plus, the value for money aspect is just phenomenal. As a loyal supporter of my LBS, I thought I'd never be able to match the value, advice and service of my local. Boy, did Swift change my perception.

Thanks to everyone at Swift Carbon. I am your most loyal, new brand ambassador and I look forward to seeing lots more of these amazing bikes on the road.