Toptube bags - Are they legal?

AdamA

ok.....so the rule is that if any of these mancard activists go and do a freedom challenge or the likes  - they have to carry everything they need in their little shirt pockets..deal?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry... had to

:oops:

http://www.fandomplanet.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/man-sack-fanny-pack-22__95530.jpg

That's off-sides!!!!

ok.....so the rule is that if any of these mancard activists go and do a freedom challenge or the likes - they have to carry everything they need in their little shirt pockets..deal?

I think the only thing you are not allowed to use on the heroic rides like the Munga or Freedom Challenge is 'chamois cream'. (Slowbee's cryptic post earlier in the thread refers)

I think the only thing you are not allowed to use on the heroic rides like the Munga or Freedom Challenge is 'chamois cream'. (Slowbee's cryptic post earlier in the thread refers)

Not true , just don't let them catch you doing it .  :whistling:

ok.....so the rule is that if any of these mancard activists go and do a freedom challenge or the likes - they have to carry everything they need in their little shirt pockets..deal?

Yes, because doing a 40km Northern Farms ride is the same thing.... ????

Generally If we are riding and I start noticing peoples saddle bags, socks and other stuff, its time to tell the oke at the front to pick up the pace a little.  :)  

Seriously, I try not to make judgements of riders regarding fashion, bags and what bikes they ride.  Ive seen okes with massive saddle bags  wearing some very weird kit ride the stuffing out of everyone. 

Generally If we are riding and I start noticing peoples saddle bags, socks and other stuff, its time to tell the oke at the front to pick up the pace a little.  :)  

Seriously, I try not to make judgements of riders regarding fashion, bags and what bikes they ride.  Ive seen okes with massive saddle bags  wearing some very weird kit ride the stuffing out of everyone. 

I have seen non-corrupt politicians too, but that doesnt mean its the norm :P

Archived