First Look Friday: Fox Transfer, BMC Teamelite, and Indola MTB gear

News bot

Yeah - can't argue that one. But it's a Friday plus I have an identical coloured Fourstroke with a Float shock standing right next to the Teamelite.

Yeah - can't argue that one. But it's a Friday plus I have an identical coloured Fourstroke with a Float shock standing right next to the Teamelite.

Aai, it's a tough life

I wonder what will happen first: Indola making good looking baggies or Chris Willemse selling that Formula 33 fork...

or the ruling party losing 5 large metropoles?

Don't be like that Nico, you are just waaaaaitng for the price to be dropped to R2500 and you will take it.

Those Indola's look a slight bit naff but they fit amazingly well, made with tough materials and are very comfortable, price is also one of the best. If they made them slightly longer, lost the funky front pocket and made the side pockets with zips they would have a winner. What are they waiting for??

Those Indola's look a slight bit naff but they fit amazingly well, made with tough materials and are very comfortable, price is also one of the best. If they made them slightly longer, lost the funky front pocket and made the side pockets with zips they would have a winner. What are they waiting for??

Agree. Quality and comfort not the issue. They're too short and the elastics in the leg openings are daft.

hi Philip here from Indola. These r SA's best selling MTB Baggies. We focused on function vs cost. "it's about the pad" Probably the best pad u're going to find in a Baggie in this country at any price.

I hear you guys re the other detail. Again eg There is no better place to keep stuff in a cycling pant than where that pocket is. Might look naff.

You have to remember that the uber trendies typically don't spend and are very much in the minority vs your weekend warrior.

Here's the future; http://indola.co.za/new-indola-mountain-bike-baggie-shells/ a shell, u wear your fave lycra underneath. mens on the right.

c ya at the trail head.