Terrible Bike service

Irshaadmayet

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF just WTF!?!?

This thread does apparently not apply to those of a racy disposition. #carbattack

Speaking of happy things, had the most beautiful dessert the other evening at Roundhouse... Blueberry soufflé with buffalo ice-cream (what ever that is).

Very Mastercheffie and beautiful to eat.

I hope the OP makes another appearance at some point.

I will blame this thread for just binging at our company's Spring Day thingy earlier. Can hardly move now...

Problem is it is very hard to maintain a cycling physique, especially when you wife is practically a master chef and baker. And to top it off I dabble alot with cooking like above. Now my son also into making stuff, but more along the lines of honey drizzled salmon and so on.

This all contributes to my unique physique.

Problem is it is very hard to maintain a cycling physique, especially when you wife is practically a master chef and baker. And to top it off I dabble alot with cooking like above. Now my son also into making stuff, but more along the lines of honey drizzled salmon and so on.

This all contributes to my unique physique.

My son keeps reminding me that round is still a shape!

you must try my chicken tikka potjie mate...

Damn, gonna have to try making one one day. But rather tandoori than tika

Simple recipe for a truly decadent burger. Make your patties as per usual (your desired mix) but instead of making them to your normal size, halve the size of the balls you take to form the patty.. Smash them out flat (to the normal diameter) then take some thin slices of butter and place them on top of one of the patties. place the other half pattie on top, and seal. 

Butter burgers. The juiciest, most moreish burgers you'll ever taste. 

Damn, gonna have to try making one one day. But rather tandoori than tika

You just inspired me for a new twist to it...

Not the best photo, but here she is

post-50361-0-76347500-1472731176_thumb.jpg

but tempted to do one of these Sunday afternoon:

post-50361-0-50405700-1472731229_thumb.jpg

or

post-50361-0-02894700-1472731243_thumb.jpg

all contributing to my suspension crushing physic  :ph34r:

I wonder if the OP will eventually be deleted and this will become the unofficial cooking fred at some stage. That would be pretty awesome.

Sound like we are going to have to compile a bikehub cookbook soon. I nominate myself the official taster..

DUDE

Your avatar. I HAVE THAT SHIRT. 

Sound like you are definitely cooler than me then  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Archived