2016 DH World Champs - Val di Sole

Stretch

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably...but.....Peaty and warner have been shedding the track too...so we will wait and see....

Patience is not my strong point.... I am at home binging on this thread, a WhatsApp group following the Saffers, Pinkbike and RedbullTV... Edited by Grebel

Right.... Time to throw out a prediction.....

Mens:

1 Hart (The Redcar Rocket is on fire at the moment and seems to even be surprising himself)

2 Gwinn (Well because it's Gwinn)

3 Greg (As much as it pains me)

Ladies:

1 Manon (Just to mess up Rachel's perfect season and to wipe that smug grin off her face)

2 Rachel (see above)

3 Tracy/Miriam (Hopefully no acrobatics on the way down)

Tahnee's too banged up at the moment to be in the mix but see comment below.....

If it rains though, all bets are off and its a cr@pshoot to see who gets down with no mud on their arse  :D

Hello Saffas ! 

It's this time of the year again, like this shot as i did not fall on those roots once :clap:

Silver again for me, this year i'm happy with it as i was not blocked on track and this crazy Swiss (Benoit Fellay) is too fast for me :blink:

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p6pb13915206/p5pb13915206.jpg

Edited by ED young master

Then for the elites, how can you count Rach' out :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

She'll easily won this one too, she's such at the top of his game ... and above them all !

Then ... Tracey or Pompon in #2 and Tahnee in #4

LOLO :clap: #1 again, he's totally relaxed about winning now, and will give it everything, so i say #1 or DNF

In #2 it could be Greg, Aaron, Danny or Troy .... or Loris ! :D :D :D

Don't discount a certain aussie getting loose and putting it all on the line...5th in the overall and full of potential

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

My prediction:

1. Hart;

2. Minaar; 

3. Gwin

Although I'm a Gwin fanboi, I think he's feeling the pressure from Hart and is going to push himself and make silly mistakes.

1. Pompon;

2. Carpenter;

3. Seagrave.

Wishful thinking, I know. 

Edited by Odinson

Tahnee is nursing bruised and possible broken ribs..realistically I can't see her competing..and if she does podium then she is one tough cookie. I think pompon is going to pull something out...

The men... I really can't predict...Gwinn won easily here last year..but world champs and him go together like a bacon fry up in a synagogue..I reckon the contenders will be Hart Loic troy fearon Greg and remi...Gwinn might podium...but not top step

edit..forgot loic!

Edited by Stretch

I'm just going to say who I think(want) will win because its worlds and no-one cares about the rest.

Here goes. 

I'm praying that Manon wins this week end.(Props to Rach ....but Fackoff now..)

Think Danny will  take it but deep inside me I want Gee or Greg to take it.

As for Ratboy all the rumors I have heard about him maybe pulling out at the end of the season due to his head not being in it this year Is seriously making me itch He's one of the most entertaining riders and gives such a cool vibe that will already be lacking now that Peaty is leaving this year.

*If he could be on the podium this weekend it could give him the confidence to storm into the season next year.

Thanks for reading my verbal diahorea .....

continue  

Ha ha...that was hilarious...rob is like a roadie on single-track....but hell...that's dusty and gnarr

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk