Chain Reaction Cycles- Sram

Shangri la

I am looking for a new Sram XX1 Cassette and last week was impresed with the price on CRC.

Went online today to order and there is not ONE Sram product available from CRC  ???????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just online looking for SRAM components as well and it isn't even a brand it stocks anymore, very odd :wacko: not even a chain...

Hi guys. I emailed CRC on Friday about the lack of SRAM products. Received this response

"Hi Tom,

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately we have new agreements with Sram/RockShox where we are unable to supply outside the EU on our website.

I can supply this over phone order, if you would like to do this please give me your contact number and I can place the order for you.

We are currently working with our supplier to get things back to normal for online customers.

I hope this helps,

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me

Thanks,

Andrew G"

try merlin

https://www.merlincycles.com/cassettes-81163

however I had a similar reasoned refusal from merlin while trying to buy a rockshox fork so it looks a bit worrying

Tom (Merlin Cycles)

Sep 5, 09:51 BST

Hello,

Thanks for the email.

Unfortunately we have certain shipping restrictions set in place due to supplier contracts. 

Apologies for the inconvenience here. 

Thanks and Kind regards

Tom

hope it get sorted out cause local retail prices are mad (mostly) and they don't have the stock either (mostly)

Edited by bikebloke

How do the relaying services work and what do they charge? Wee business opportunity maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Wahoofish

Sure it will only be a matter of time before Bike24 and some of the other big online retailers has to apply the same rules.

Edited by jaqkar

Sure it will only be a matter of time before Bike24 and some of the other big online retailers has to apply the same rules.

Agreed. Several brands have done this to 'protect' their overseas suppliers.

So if you want to shop, do it now...

Bike24 has been for awhile not shipping Mavic to Asian and African countries.