Refund for wheels

King of the downhill

Mate of mine bought his son an RC car. His son was 18months at the time... masterful!

Marcel may just have a pair of Fizik Rb3 shoes on the way for his Xmas present. These 18 month olds love the box more than the thing in the box really...

And yes, the big boss did not notice I named our Son, Marcel (Kittel) John (Dekenkolb) Stevens.  :P

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i see this quite simply.

He had the wheels in original spec.

took photo.

replaced rim with lower spec whatever was available.

transferred stickers. poorly.

sold wheel with original photo

Are you referring to the pic in the original ad?

Hello, is that Porsche Centre? I know it's been half a year, but I'd like to complain about this 911 you sold me!!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--Ke1gT1Mpto/VVzy-drv09I/AAAAAAAA7yM/oUtrdiW3t74/s1600/Porsche-VW-105.jpg

But what is the issue - it was still designed by Ferdinand Porsche...?

Are you referring to the pic in the original ad?

From what I can see the pic in the original add come from a European 2nd hand site (much like gumtree) .. so was not of the actual wheels for sale.. Tutti.ch is stamped on the pic by that site ?????

That was a pretty good game. But now I'm Loving my GTA V. Anyone here playing it online PS3?

MAFIA III is being released Friday!!

From what I can see the pic in the original add come from a European 2nd hand site (much like gumtree) .. so was not of the actual wheels for sale.. Tutti.ch is stamped on the pic by that site ?????

Ooooo the plot thickens!! Downhill dude, explain.

Ooooo the plot thickens!! Downhill dude, explain.

Maybe it was dark.. and he couldn't get a clear pic ...

And that means the buyer only looked at the pictures for 6 months and not the actual wheels which were in his possession.

Oh Snap.....

Oh Snap.....

The "alleged" damage / crookery cant be gleaned from the photo - the pic / foto / image / screen shot, whatever is irrelevant.

The buyer saw the wheels - he bought it based on what he saw when he took possession in Koeberg road - not based on the photo.

The "alleged" damage / crookery cant be gleaned from the photo - the pic / foto / image / screen shot, whatever is irrelevant.

The buyer saw the wheels - he bought it based on what he saw when he took possession in Koeberg road - not based on the photo.

Oh snap!

If anything this has taken some focus off the Cradle and Hout Bay incidents finally! The lost productivity on these 15 pages must be about 100 times the value of the wheels in question... 

I just want to find out what the next step of the threat is if the OP isn't repaying the buyer.

Thats lucky, since my Big boss came into the relationship my xbox has turned into a dvd player.

Luckily my little 7 year old is just a big a gamer as i am, so im busy working on him to soften the Boss up

Thats lucky, since my Big boss came into the relationship my xbox has turned into a dvd player.

Haven't you guys worked it out yet? It's easier to plead for forgiveness than to beg for permission.  :whistling:  :ph34r:

If anything this has taken some focus off the Cradle and Hout Bay incidents finally! The lost productivity on these 15 pages must be about 100 times the value of the wheels in question... 

I just want to find out what the next step of the threat is if the OP isn't repaying the buyer.

They can sort it out in a dark alley down Koeberg road :ph34r:

Just joking, I hope they find a solution and move on.

Probably some more moaning on the hub. Strange that both have gone silent all of a sudden!

:ph34r:

I am beginning to wonder whether King of the Downhill has offered entirely full and honest disclosure on this here hub forum.....

There I goes a-wandering. :whistling:

Archived