Gonna be quite a stage

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is for Tummy D to lose

Will he crack

Unlikely

Gonna be quite a stage

As long as he doesn't play down downs with his gels again, i don't think he will loose that much time if any. Dumponmylawn still to be in pink at the end off the day

As long as he doesn't play down downs with his gels again, i don't think he will loose that much time if any. Dumponmylawn still to be in pink at the end off the day

I doubt the team will get his food supply wrong again...................

Very interested to see what Nibali is gonna do

He has a decent TT and really dented his deficit on the queen stage

Used to be a big fan when he rolled for the Green Machine

Kudos and well done to Rolland for having a go and taking the win. Hope we see more guys racing to win today instead of fearing they'll lose. Where is the badger when you need him??

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/giro-d-italia/photos/stage-17/170126_656609742.jpg

The only guy in this pic that didn't screw up was Woods. It's a pity DDD couldn't do more with the numeric advantage they had earlier. Uphill drag into a headwind is a good place to have numbers.

Kudos and well done to Rolland for having a go and taking the win. Hope we see more guys racing to win today instead of fearing they'll lose. Where is the badger when you need him??

Or Contador (with a steak or two on board).

I wonder if the lower altitude of the final climb will help TD and discount any benefit NQ might have from being so used to riding at very high altitude.

Quintana should be in pink by the end of today, but not by much. Not nearly enough to defend it in Milan. He should be able to take another 30 secs on that last climb.

Depends if Nibali or someone else attacks so he can lock onto their wheels. I very much doubt he'll take the initiative himself. Too scared Tommy will embarrass him again.

Depends if Nibali or someone else attacks so he can lock onto their wheels. I very much doubt he'll take the initiative himself. Too scared Tommy will embarrass him again.

Nibali will attack (when TummyD is feeding or taking a pee), NQ will follow him, but won't go past.... They will both gain time on TD but the gap between them will stay the same.

Nibali will attack (when TummyD is feeding or taking a pee), NQ will follow him, but won't go past.... They will both gain time on TD but the gap between them will stay the same.

I'm sure Zak was the first one to attack, other just followed him. Go Nibali!! 

I'm sure Zak was the first one to attack, other just followed him. Go Nibali!!

Briefly...his DS called it off. (According the the DS)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Briefly...his DS called it off. (According the the DS)

they did, you could see him slowing down and waiting for the sharkie group

Almost time...tick tock

What time are they starting? i do not see the live feed on the giro site? they should have started at 13h00?

Edit: nevermind, coverage on SS started

What time are they starting? i do not see the live feed on the giro site? they should have started at 13h00?

Edit: nevermind, coverage on SS started

And...? What's the status? All together?

Archived