Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

You are correct! Sheew!

You gave me a mini heart attack..as it is I have clients screaming at me the last thing I need is for them to scream at me because of Emirates going MIA.

The aren't really screaming they are just not happy..not at all.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiply haven't moved the goalposts ...

They have put them on a different playing field .

Not happy at all .

The new website is also not user friendly at all ...

Time to start looking around again .

Maybe Liberty have got it right by NOT being linked to any rewards programme ....

I see they mention the more points for your mometum products will be awarded in the month of inception of the contract, I hope not.

Now I tried to do the momentum and money app for my mother.  She has a Samsung S4 mini, and that phone is not compatible with the apps, so I can't do that for her.  What de hell!!!!

I have asked my broker for the CEO of Multipliers email address - I want to give him a chance to explain his new program - already in my mind I need to fund a new medical insurer.

There new program at best is very frustrating and the App does not work for safe days! I was given in writing a consultant would call me in 24 hours which is now past a day back and still no word. Momentum multiplier has dropped the ball from what I can see.

Just a bit of advice for those getting all up in arms about it and threatening to change - Multiply is NOT Momentum Health. It has no bearing on the benefits you get through them, apart from the health returns. To change providers because your discount isn't as high as it was before, or it's more difficult to ascend the status ladder, is a bit foolish. 

Yes - by all means throw up your arms for the changes in Multiply. You're well within your rights to do so. But don't conflate the 2 different products. 

Just a bit of advice for those getting all up in arms about it and threatening to change - Multiply is NOT Momentum Health. It has no bearing on the benefits you get through them, apart from the health returns. To change providers because your discount isn't as high as it was before, or it's more difficult to ascend the status ladder, is a bit foolish. 

Yes - by all means throw up your arms for the changes in Multiply. You're well within your rights to do so. But don't conflate the 2 different products. 

Its not only that for me - its them not sticking to what they have placed in writing in terms of assisting me with Activity days.

The discount structure is naturally important and having had enough point for 18 months to reach private club - but not been with them for 2 years, then for them to just change the goal post and as an individual member making it almost impossible for me to reach 750 point on the new system without taking other products from them - is just not cricket and possibly extortion!

Edited by Icycling

O ok. Doesn't matter to me, I don't struggle to get points luckily. BUT I need to chat to my broker as I haven't got my points yet for all my contracts being paid up and renewed. Last year they issued the points first week of Jan IICR. Or I will send them a message via the chat online.

I don't really struggle to get points either but to go from 180 to 80 is just not cool...

Yeah everyone is still waiting for those automatic points to be allocated, I suspect it will be done this month.

Do you not get these points when the contracts/policies come up for renewal... whatever time of the year that may be?

Do you not get these points when the contracts/policies come up for renewal... whatever time of the year that may be?

Last year they added point at the beginning of the year and when "your time of year came up" they added some more bonus point. But who know what they doing this year! that's the problem when you change programs so dramatically it breads an element of mistrust.

I'll try get more clarity on the points for existing products on Monday.. it would be stupid to only allocate them at the anniversary of the product.

Not to mention safe dayz. Looking at social media in general, it doesn't look like anyone's bloody safe dayz are working properly!?

My safety dayz is now working again..well it did yesterday..I saw a social media post that they are aware of the battery draining problem and are working on it..again this is what happened last year too..they made changes and didn't test it properly before it went live..[emoji35]

I'll try get more clarity on the points for existing products on Monday.. it would be stupid to only allocate them at the anniversary of the product.

Cool thanks. I've queried quite a few things already with them...then just lost the energy to deal with the incompetence of some of the people I got through to!!

Not to mention safe dayz. Looking at social media in general, it doesn't look like anyone's bloody safe dayz are working properly!?

My safe dayz doesn't work at all. I did however get 10 points for activating it. My wife's on the other hand does work. On Monday we went out together and she had already done a trip. She sent me a screenshot of the days journey(she drove in the morning and I drove in the afternoon) and let's say it might be a good thing mine doesn't work as I took her average from the morning trip of 62 down to 52 for the day.

I started today to try and understand the new system. To say I'm lost is an understatement.

Last year they had a guide on how much point you get for each activity in each category, and what the maximum points are per category. I dont see that anywhere?

We've summoned our consultant who is coming in on Thursday ..so if you have questions pls post them I will add it to my tantrum list.

Edited by Gen