Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Maybe they have a profile here and are in the background reading all our complaints.

They need to read faster dammit..[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get anything..not a safe day..not a sorry doll email nada..I did however put my I want to talk the the manager wig on and sent another email... I think my mails to them just go into a..not going to deal with her today folder[emoji848]

I'm sure that's where mine ended up for a few weeks!

You will recall my online order debacle and I had to put my "I'm not getting off this phone until I speak to the manager wig" on!! That was a disaster to say the least but ONLY got resolved because I persisted!!

I won't bore you with details but it was eventually resolved.

Anyway, this is the reason I'm gatvol of them right now.

I'm off for a ride ????

I didn't get anything..not a safe day..not a sorry doll email nada..I did however put my I want to talk the the manager wig on and sent another email... I think my mails to them just go into a..not going to deal with her today folder[emoji848]

post-14677-0-70553500-1516713747_thumb.jpg

I have had no problems with safe dayz, dunno why. Samsung s6. Havent done anything except plug it into a charger a lot. Got 20 so far for Jan. With the products points me and mrs are over half way there already. we got 100 each as well for health check. Doesnt all seem to be gloom and doom

I have had no problems with safe dayz, dunno why. Samsung s6. Havent done anything except plug it into a charger a lot. Got 20 so far for Jan. With the products points me and mrs are over half way there already. we got 100 each as well for health check. Doesnt all seem to be gloom and doom

Yup, I am also happy to report that I just checked and saw I will earn R150 more in HealthReturns per month than last year (please note that I did go up to Private Club status from Platinum, but still, my household will be getting R950 a month now, not bad)

Okay, so I still haven't received any Safe Dayz yet, despite trying to log it.

Can you guys please confirm which App you are using to access Safe Dayz?

I downloaded the Momentum Short-term Client App and used the Safe Dayz and Safe Tracking features on there. From about Monday morning I could no longer access the App for some reason. 

So this morning I deleted and tried to download it again, only to discover that it no longer exists on the App Store.

So do you just download the regular Momentum App, activate Safe Dayz on there, stay logged in, activate your GPS and taddaaaa....?

Yesterday I De-Activated my Safe Dayz ....

Funny , my cellphone battery lasted the whole day .....

Can't moan about losing a safe day point , I wasn't getting any anyway .....

WAKE UP MULTIPLY ....

Okay, so I still haven't received any Safe Dayz yet, despite trying to log it.

Can you guys please confirm which App you are using to access Safe Dayz?

I downloaded the Momentum Short-term Client App and used the Safe Dayz and Safe Tracking features on there. From about Monday morning I could no longer access the App for some reason. 

So this morning I deleted and tried to download it again, only to discover that it no longer exists on the App Store.

So do you just download the regular Momentum App, activate Safe Dayz on there, stay logged in, activate your GPS and taddaaaa....?

It's a hit and miss at this stage. Last week mine worked and from Saturday it went haywire. It's picking up only some of my journeys, and states "unable to calculate your daily score at this time"

Going to unable this stupid safe dayz until it it sorted out. My battery life is a huge problem and it's not even working. :thumbdown:

I see there is an update on the app for the first time in like two months. Anybody noticing anything different?

I see there is an update on the app for the first time in like two months. Anybody noticing anything different?

Maybe it's been tweaked to save the battery ..but I have officially given up on Safe Dayz..gave it one last try yesterday afternoon..but it sucked up 5% battery in the space of 15km...So I now have accept defeat[emoji23]

Edited by Gen

did the update yesterday, can't notice a difference.

I can report that they are reviewing the HH scores regarding low Cholesterol ...so hopefully they fix that brain fart soon

Happy to report my safe dayz function is also working and my HH score green again..helped that I kicked the nicotine habit and down to zero nicotine vaping[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] in the past if everything else was right but you smoked you still got a green score..that changed this year smoke is a no no now????[emoji172][emoji172]

Edited by Gen

Happy to report that my Safe Dayz has been working 100% since the update on Friday

You lucky, I'm still getting a lot of this "unable to calculate " crap.

Funnily enough, it's always on days I've driven super carefully and not much mileage. Then on days when I haven't driven too "well" it's very quick to calculate a score below 60%

Safe Dayz my arse...

I can report that they are reviewing the HH scores regarding low Cholesterol ...so hopefully they fix that brain fart soon

Happy to report my safe dayz function is also working and my HH score green again..helped that I kicked the nicotine habit and down to zero nicotine vaping[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] in the past if everything else was right but you smoked you still got a green score..that changed this year smoke is a no no now????[emoji172][emoji172]

Now the decision to wait for them to review it or re-do my health assessment! But glad they doing something!

Now the decision to wait for them to review it or re-do my health assessment! But glad they doing something!

I reckon once they've fixed (hopefully) the brain fart the system may automatically fix it..

The nurse at Dischem told me about a elderly client that came in and worked very hard to get his cholesterol lower..and it was well under 4 and the poor guy still got penalized.. [emoji35]

Edited by Gen