Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

LOL I sometimes have to drive a forklift at work. Yesterday was one of those days. My safe dayz picked up while driving the forklift around SAA Technical with a multi million dollar engine loaded. Got my best score ever.

post-58906-0-94925600-1518164849_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL I sometimes have to drive a forklift at work. Yesterday was one of those days. My safe dayz picked up while driving the forklift around SAA Technical with a multi million dollar engine loaded. Got my best score ever.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2018-02-08-20-36-27.jpg

Lol,  just got to scratch your head with the acceleration and deceleration score.  :clap:

Edited by Wil6

My safe Dayz is activated , yesterday I was at home all day .

No safe dayz reward .

Today I have travelled over 80km , no safe dayz journey activated ....

Crock of **** if you ask me .....

I question this as a cyclist not wanting to have more cars put on the road unnecessary i.e.people driving a bit just for a safe day. I also have some feedback on cholesterol below from the principle of my broker:

• SafeDayz is indeed supposed to trigger a safe day if you stay at home (official positive communication regarding this is expected in the next few days).

• The intention is not to increase driving – globally this is happening already and the Multiply safedayz program was designed to help Multiply members be aware of their safety when doing so.
  • The healthy heart score program now recognizes below average levels of cholesterol (and other readings) as precursors or indicators that trigger a shift in the classification (from green to amber, or amber to red). Again, official positive communication regarding this is expected in the next few days.

Safe Dayz still not working for me

keep getting the following message:

Unable to calculate your daily score at this time.

Still not working so I phoned the helpline about the error message.

Response was that the Samsung galaxy S7 does not work with safedayz, but they will escalate this to the app developers. :wacko:

Don't know if someone had mentioned that you only get 25% discount on your gym membership fees no matter how much you gym...

I have never had a gym membership, but I entered for Ironman 70.3 in Durban, and Virgin Active is the only place I can swim at that is not that far away from me. So I'm forced to get a membership. Was is not 80% of last year?

Don't know if someone had mentioned that you only get 25% discount on your gym membership fees no matter how much you gym...

I have never had a gym membership, but I entered for Ironman 70.3 in Durban, and Virgin Active is the only place I can swim at that is not that far away from me. So I'm forced to get a membership. Was is not 80% of last year?

No, it used to be like R 500 max discount subject to like 12 or 16 visits a month. 

Corrected as per Chingy182

Edited by Myles Mayhew

Depending on which Virgin Active club you join, you can get a maximum of R500 off your monthly gym based on a rolling average of 12 visits per month over a 3 month rolling period.

So let's say you take national membership it comes down to approximately R980pm - R500 = R480 you are liable for.

If you gym at one of the cheaper clubs your membership can potentially be "free".

Depending on which Virgin Active club you join, you can get a maximum of R500 off your monthly gym based on a rolling average of 12 visits per month over a 3 month rolling period.

So let's say you take national membership it comes down to approximately R980pm - R500 = R480 you are liable for.

If you gym at one of the cheaper clubs your membership can potentially be "free".

COULD. Used to be able to. 

Not any more. Now a flat 25%

Still not working so I phoned the helpline about the error message.

Response was that the Samsung galaxy S7 does not work with safedayz, but they will escalate this to the app developers. :wacko:

What a total load of bullsh*t.

My safe dayz works on my S7 albeit a bit erratic and I have a mate who has no problem whatsoever with his on the S7.

COULD. Used to be able to. 

Not any more. Now a flat 25%

I'll look into that for my own knowledge.

I believe I still get my R500 discount, but my guess there would be because I have been a member for much longer and you're only looking to join now.

25% off gym really is nothing and Multiply are shooting themselves in the foot with that.

I believe with Discovery one can get free gym still.

I'll look into that for my own knowledge.

I believe I still get my R500 discount, but my guess there would be because I have been a member for much longer and you're only looking to join now.

25% off gym really is nothing and Multiply are shooting themselves in the foot with that.

I believe with Discovery one can get free gym still.

Correct. If you joined before the change, you still get the old version. Same as discovery and their old version remaining for those who joined pre change.

Disco one is baseline of 75% then up to 100 based on active rewards goals for "club" membership, unless you fall below 36 visits in a rolling 12 months at which point it drops to 50% and no extra.

Premier membership is 67% unless you fall below 36 visits on a rolling 12 month base at which point it drops to 50%

Quick question of something I just want to make a 100% sure of...

If my fitness level is level 5 and my healthy heart score is green, do I still need to get 16+ active dayz to qualify for 60% discount on my health insurance premium on private club? 

Quick question of something I just want to make a 100% sure of...

If my fitness level is level 5 and my healthy heart score is green, do I still need to get 16+ active dayz to qualify for 60% discount on my health insurance premium on private club? 

I assume you meant Life Insurance premium on your Myriad policy.

Then you don’t need 16 active days. Myriad uses the best of your fitness assessment or active days.

Just remember:

Your Myriad discount from active days is calculated using the period Jan to June and July to Dec. Your best 5 (of the 6) months get used to determine your active days level and discount for the next 6 months.

So unless you are going to keep doing the fitness assessment (and achieve level 5) I would rather try and log 80 (16 x 5) active days in you 5 best month for period Jan 2018 to June 2018 to ensure you get your 60% discount for July 2018 to Dec 2018.

I assume you meant Life Insurance premium on your Myriad policy.

Then you don’t need 16 active days. Myriad uses the best of your fitness assessment or active days.

Just remember:

Your Myriad discount from active days is calculated using the period Jan to June and July to Dec. Your best 5 (of the 6) months get used to determine your active days level and discount for the next 6 months.

So unless you are going to keep doing the fitness assessment (and achieve level 5) I would rather try and log 80 (16 x 5) active days in you 5 best month for period Jan 2018 to June 2018 to ensure you get your 60% discount for July 2018 to Dec 2018.

^^this.