Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

Very irritated with the two apps that you have to run. Firstly I do not activate location services on my phone, now I have to and it buggers up my battery life.

Regarding the money app, I have SERIOUS issues with my bank info safety. Now I have to enter all my banking details, including pin and password in this app. This is nonsense!

Ja it's a lot of extra things now..I battle getting clients to use a PC now they have to use multiple apps and farmers they don't like fuss this is fuss and a lot of it.

The one Multiply manager came to see us last year and assured us that the money app is safe and secure.

Health returns and Cash backs will be paid into your money app and from there you transfer to the momentum visa card...there will also be a snapscan type of function..but I am not sure when..health returns can be used at selected pharmacies etc and as I understand cashback can be used anywhere..I only downloaded the money app today so I am not sure exactly how it all works yet...

But if you have questions send them I will try get all the info that I don't have.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very irritated with the two apps that you have to run.   Firstly I do not activate location services on my phone, now I have to and it buggers up my battery life.

Regarding the money app, I have SERIOUS issues with my bank info safety.  Now I have to enter all my banking details, including pin and password in this app.   This is nonsense!

Had safe days activated on my phone and my battery life was literally halved. They seriously need to re-evaluate their thought process. 

Had safe days activated on my phone and my battery life was literally halved. They seriously need to re-evaluate their thought process.

Ja nee...some idiot somewhere probably said hey.. this is a cool idea but no one actually tested anything

I just put location on when I am driving to save the battery. I have to use it for outsurance too so its really annoying.

Edited by Gen

Can someone provide me with more info regarding the money app and VISA card?

Do I understand correctly that the monies earned for HealthSaver and Rewards will be transferred meaning I now have access to those monies?

ive been doing the safe dayz thing for a while. worked fine from the start, but same as others phones battery life now horrendous.

momentum have cut their benefits massively..edcon vouchers now only 25% discount down from 40%. schumcks

also i used to get my 1000 bucks in health returns easily last year. Now i cant because i dont spend enuf on medical aid. schmucks

Can someone provide me with more info regarding the money app and VISA card?

Do I understand correctly that the monies earned for HealthSaver and Rewards will be transferred meaning I now have access to those monies?

You will use the app to transfer to the visa card and then be able to use health returns at Dr, selected pharmacies and vets.

The rewards cash will go into what they will call a savings wallet in the app to use freely (that is how I understand it).

I hope some senior people at Momentum / Mutiplier are reading this track. In the mean time I think its time to start looking at new service provider.

Liberty made a similar mistake 2 years back when they drop your "own your life rewards program" - I dropped them the within the same month. I speak with my cash. Now Momentum / Mutiplier are making similar mistakes. Possible time to speak with my cash again and move on.

The changes Momentum have made are a f**kup all round. Everything has basically been halved or less, active days is a joke compared to last year.... the list goes on and on!!

Yeah they have reduced our benefits big time. Someone obviously realised they made it too good initially and maybe were loosing out(or not making enough rather). 

What's changed about the active dayz? I thought that was still 16 days per month for max discount.

Yeah they have reduced our benefits big time. Someone obviously realised they made it too good initially and maybe were loosing out(or not making enough rather).

What's changed about the active dayz? I thought that was still 16 days per month for max discount.

It is still 16 days a month but you are limited to how many points you get for the year it is now 80.

It is still 16 days a month but you are limited to how many points you get for the year it is now 80.

Last year is was 180 or 200!

I am finding this new program a whole lot of BS. I realize they have T & C but with all due respect to Momentum to change the program so dramatically is not sport man like. They into sports sponsorship they should understand each game has rules and yes there are tweaks to rules of games but they changed the whole game!

O ok. Doesn't matter to me, I don't struggle to get points luckily. BUT I need to chat to my broker as I haven't got my points yet for all my contracts being paid up and renewed. Last year they issued the points first week of Jan IICR. Or I will send them a message via the chat online.

O ok. Doesn't matter to me, I don't struggle to get points luckily. BUT I need to chat to my broker as I haven't got my points yet for all my contracts being paid up and renewed. Last year they issued the points first week of Jan IICR. Or I will send them a message via the chat online.

Yeah everyone is still waiting for those automatic points to be allocated, I suspect it will be done this month.

Also just noticed that they suddenly changed their flight partner from the printed Emirates to SAA on their website. Not so good on their behalf handing out and giving access to booklets with wrong info.

Also just noticed that they suddenly changed their flight partner from the printed Emirates to SAA on their website. Not so good on their behalf handing out and giving access to booklets with wrong info.

Ag no.. don't say that...[emoji24]

No man Emirates is still on the website..just scroll down..hidden between Edgars and Jet.[emoji6]

Edited by Gen

Ag no.. don't say that...[emoji24]

No man Emirates is still on the website..just scroll down..hidden between Edgars and Jet.[emoji6]

You are correct! Sheew!