Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

I am also battling to get Strava to sync. Every time I mail Momentum, a different person replies to my mail. I have sent screenshots and files to these people but am still not getting any results. Only my last 4 activities have not synced though.

If anyone knows the correct mail address to mail these files to, please post it on the hub.

Have you tried using the FitVault app? You can link almost any device (and Strava) to log your activities for it to feed into Multiply for Active Dayz. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use the FitVault app to log all of your exercise and training efforts for Momentum Active Dayz.

Including Strava, you can also link to other devices through FitVault. These include:

• Apple, SamsungHealth, Polar, Fitbit, Suunto, Garmin, Wahoo, GoogleFit, Xaiomi.

You can also link your Racetec number for Multiply to reward you for all Racetec races, including Cape Town Cycle Tour.

Hope this helps.

You can use the FitVault app to log all of your exercise and training efforts for Momentum Active Dayz.

Including Strava, you can also link to other devices through FitVault. These include:

• Apple, SamsungHealth, Polar, Fitbit, Suunto, Garmin, Wahoo, GoogleFit, Xaiomi.

You can also link your Racetec number for Multiply to reward you for all Racetec races, including Cape Town Cycle Tour.

Hope this helps.

How do I link the Racetec number, or is that being done by the app as well?

How do I link the Racetec number, or is that being done by the app as well?

Once you've downloaded the FitVault app, tap on "Link an Event" on the home page, tap on Racetec, then tap on "Link" where you will be asked to enter your Racetec number. Every time you do an event with them your data will pull through to Multiply for Active Day allocation.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone please explain how this "Unlock more points" that we have this year works, in plain English?  I feel very blond at this moment... 

Anybody?

Jackes , 

To unlock the extra points , if I understand correctly , you need to go to a biokineticist and do the health assessment . It took me about 8 minutes including filling out the forms . You must also do your healthy heart tests .

You then unlock the additional points .

Edited by Popit

I think you also have to do one of their "elite events". I loaded my CTCT but haven't checked if I have unlocked these points yet.

I got a mail from Momentum yesterday about a possible new product. Was asked to do a survey. I did the survey. It's called Multiply Provider. Looks like it fits in just below Multiply Premier. It looks good and is a bit cheaper(about half the price) but the rewards are not nearly as good but that's to be expected, Can't pay less for the same rewards. I will stick to Premier.

Jackes ,

To unlock the extra points , if I understand correctly , you need to go to a biokineticist and do the health assessment . It took me about 8 minutes including filling out the forms . You must also do your healthy heart tests .

You then unlock the additional points .

Correct.

If you have active dayz, go for your Health Assessment and do a Fitness assessments or Elite event then you can unlock more active dayz without unlocking the extra point you are limited to the amount of active days that you can earn in a year.

You can also unlock more points in the safety section by activating Safe dayz, doing safety questionnaire and validation as well as Tiger Wheel and Tyre check.. once you have unlocked you can then earn more points with Safe dayz.

BUT ..the active days for an elite event are not retrospective. They only kick in after you have  done the event. So CTCT happy days 94.7 not so much

Edited by Prince

As of this morning I have 1385 points. Only 115 to go to maintain Private Club again. Going to try klap it before end of May!!!!

Well done.

Tax tim/tax practitioner declaration will sort out 80 of those points (main member and spouse) ...select cashbacks (10points per month per member).it is def tougher to retain pvt status than before ..but it is doable..

Everyone must just note that you don't get 70 points anymore if they can't match you current (other company) short term insurance premiums.

Well done.

Tax tim/tax practitioner declaration will sort out 80 of those points (main member and spouse) ...select cashbacks (10points per month per member).it is def tougher to retain pvt status than before ..but it is doable..

Everyone must just note that you don't get 70 points anymore if they can't match you current (other company) short term insurance premiums.

I will go do the tax practitioner declaration now. Guess it's easy to find on their site?

For now I prefer the discount over the cash back.

BUT ..the active days for an elite event are not retrospective. They only kick in after you have done the event. So CTCT happy days 94.7 not so much

Well you can't get points if you haven't done the event.

87816e44f2f09c7498126064a7186c61.jpg083dea35719df6dd834af204a5dcb6d5.jpg

BUT ..the active days for an elite event are not retrospective. They only kick in after you have  done the event. So CTCT happy days 94.7 not so much

Good point. Can 2018 947 count? or does it have to be 2019? A bit silly if it is.