Momentum Active Dayz

Wil6

I heard Loot is on board for next year? Went to check out their prices,and it's not bad at all

Correct, Loot replaces Takelot.   Their prices is good, but they don't have the variety of stuff that Takelot sells.  Heck, I even bought my dog food via Takelot. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct, Loot replaces Takelot.   Their prices is good, but they don't have the variety of stuff that Takelot sells.  Heck, I even bought my dog food via Takelot. 

Me too. Pet food, NAPPIES, NAPPIES, NAPPIES and more NAPPIES. No one comes/came close to takealot and my multiply discount for nappies and baby products in general. Just about every order had nappies, wet wipes and bum cream.

Multiply online shop?   Within a week

Thanks. Surely it should be faster since they have the item I purchased in stock?

Thanks. Surely it should be faster since they have the item I purchased in stock?

Don't expect anything shorter than 4 days

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so we get Loot @ 15% and Makro @ 12% discount for the loss of Takelot @ 25%.

We get screwed out of 160 points for using cashbacks and in turn you will have to save more than R10,000 in your savings wallet to get the monthly points. 

So there goes my private club... 

How does Discovery look these days? 

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone signup for the Momentum Product called FundsAtWork, can you please explain to the laymen what exactly this is? Thanks

Anyone signup for the Momentum Product called FundsAtWork, can you please explain to the laymen what exactly this is? Thanks

AFAIK it is if you have a pension fund at work that is with Momentum. We do and I registered. I think I get extra money put into my pension. The one thing that is nice about registering is I can now see my pension details via the app whereas other employees that are not part of funds at work can't.

AFAIK it is if you have a pension fund at work that is with Momentum. We do and I registered. I think I get extra money put into my pension. The one thing that is nice about registering is I can now see my pension details via the app whereas other employees that are not part of funds at work can't.

Yep that's what it is.

Shot so now i need to find out if my work pension fund is with momentum or not or can any pension fund sign up?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a SMS yesterday saying "You are in it to win it! You have earned a Weekly Win. Log in to multiply to choose your treat."

So I logged in and I somehow have earned a free coffee at Wimpy. Not sure what this is all about. There was details but I didn't really read it properly. Looks like it is something to do with active dayz. I am not sure how to redeem this free coffee but I am not going specially to a wimpy just to get a free coffee, I have a Jura at home with fresh Grind N Gears beans that I am happy with. I wonder if I could "gift" it to someone less fortunate? Like bank a few of these free coffees(or whatever else they going to offer) and have Momentum donate it? Am sure there will be plenty people/kids who would love a free Wimpy milkshake or similar.

Ok, so we get Loot @ 15% and Makro @ 12% discount for the loss of Takelot @ 25%.

We get screwed out of 160 points for using cashbacks and in turn you will have to save more than R10,000 in your savings wallet to get the monthly points. 

So there goes my private club... 

How does Discovery look these days? 

Agreed its not a good change. Takealot is a big loss!

And it seems designed to kick people of private club this year unless you're prepared to have R10 000 per member sitting idle in their multiply money wallet. 

Agreed its not a good change. Takealot is a big loss!

And it seems designed to kick people of private club this year unless you're prepared to have R10 000 per member sitting idle in their multiply money wallet. 

Why is this?